East Dulwich Police Station rumours

Moflo

Again there are rumours of a M&S being brought to Dulwich, on the site of the police station no less! Who starts these rumours? Is there any truth? Might as well put it to some use because police presence is non-descript!

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Why would anyone choose to go and eat on Rye Lane? It’s a dump and could be so much better (and lucrative) for all the valiant entrepreneurs if the council could take it upon itself to help this neglected (and poorer) area of the borough. 
    • That Sainsbury's has always been horrible. It must be terrible to work there  I don't even use it for deliveries any more, after a bad experience some years back. It's useful for collecting the very occasional Argos or Tu order, though. And to take my plastic recycling. And to get passport etc photos.
    • I've found also that the Nectar lower price hasn't always been applied on 3 recent shops on various items. After the first shop where i noticed (likely happened many times before) I check the Smartshop scanner to see if it's been applied and if it hasn't then photo the shelf-pricing... you then have to get a refund at customer service. Not very efficient/a pain but would have spent over £5 more on 3 items. You won't be able to do this without using Smartshop unless you photograph every item at the shelf then go through them and the items on the receipt. Oh, and to get the refund you must also present the item at the customer service desk (not just the receipt and photo). I had to go to the car first time to recover ice cream.  
    • Is anyone getting rid of a play tent? I’m looking for one suitable for a 6 year old boy. Many thanks. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In