Dulwich Hamlet

Laddy Muck, I've spoken with Jack Payne and other stewards, there response was "She's a bloody United fan, she can _____ right off" !! No, seriously, would love you to come on board-there is minimum requirement on attendance, the more the better but 1 a month is fine.

You don't get paid, just free entry (and a guest) and a drink post game.

Does mean standing for several hours-will your creaky old bones cope ??!!!

Anyway, if you would like to just come to the main entrance 45 mins or so before KO and Mike or me will show you the ropes and tell you the legals (if it kicks off, not up to stewards to get involved-we phone police)

DHFC can and will organise NVQ Level 2 in Stewarding-Free of charge.

This is not just for the LM but for anyone else too, 16 and over.

The singing did my nut in yesterday. I like some singing, but I also like to watch the match and cheer the actual team. DH struggled to get the ball out of their own half yesterday, but I suspect some of the guys behind the goal have no idea what went on on the pitch.

Many thanks, BR. :))

Buggar Bognor indeed. Still, no matter...Maidstone also lost (PHEW!)...which means DH are still top and leading by one point. Whoopee! DH need to up their game now if they want to retain automatic promotion (I don't think my heart could withstand another playoff final).

--------------------

GA-VIN RO-SE'S PINK AND BLUE ARMY!

Otta Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Hurrah, I won a draw and get 2 free tickets with

> "boardroom hospitality" at the next home match.

>

> God only knows what boardroom hospitality means at

> Dulwich Hamlet. I might get my hot dog for free.

I believe part of the hospitality package is a guided tour of the ground and facilities by a beardy tattoo bloke...

You are right of course. It just seemed a bit like a stuck record towards the end although I think they were experimenting with endurance/trance-like states.

They certainly have the passion and we bow to that

PS I wish my EDF moniker was Facksake

Arthur Facksake (excellent name), I wasn't condemning anyone, singing is good, but other times I've been there it's been a mixture of singing and watching the match. Saturday just got annoying. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, whether they've got the time and money to follow the team to away matches or not.

I'm all for enjoying yourself and supporting your team, the point is that on Saturday you seemed to forget about supporting the team.