Dulwich Hamlet

• 2 weeks later...

I think the WSC article is probably the one which reflects the current situation the most accurately. On a different note, I had no idea that the old Champion Hill stadium had hosted football at the 1948 London Olympics. Bloomin marvellous!

-------------

GAVIN ROSE'S PINK AND BLUE ARMY!

I didn't know until just now that Alan Pardew made iver 50 appearances for the Hamlets between 84 - 86.

I knew that Peter Croutch had a short koan spell of around 15 matches. Think he scored on his debut but not any more.

DHFC V Bognor Regis Saturday, should be a good game/turnout. ST holders please use main entrance, Mike and I will be there from 1pm.

People have still been queuing for upto 10 minutes after KO, we only have a limited turnstile turnover so please don't leave it too late and miss the game.

Still need volunteer stewards, a couple of pints post game is all that is no offer but should we gain promotion league rules mean we WILL need extra stewards.

There is no absolute commitment, just what you can, but if we can get a pool of stewards that would be great and we would be prepared.

Steve the Burger van is no more as well, whether there is something to replace by Saturday is unknown as yet ??

Happy to answer PMs or generals on here

KO in 30 mins. We may have lost at the hands of the "mighty Lewes" ("mighty" my arse - SJ) and the Police, but Maidstone lost too (*snigger*) so we remain TOTL. :)

BR - I've a pretty full plate at the moment, but like the idea of helping out our local club. Would DH consider one Sat. (or sometimes - less) a month?

--------------------

GA-VIN RO-SE'S PINK AND BLUE ARMY!

Normally a champion of all things DHFC, today the standard of football was as always impressive, unfortunately the beer didn't match, flat as Everton's back four today. Also charged 2.50 for half a lager, think that was an innocent mistake but overall unlike the side continues to do, the bar needs to up its game.