Dulwich Hamlet

• 2 weeks later...

Well ,the unbeaten start to the season came to a crashing halt on Saturday, going down 1-5 at Conference South side Sutton United in the FA Cup, although the performance wasn't nearly as bad as the scoreline suggests.

Prior to that they played two tough away league matches at Whitehawk and Bognor and came away with a draw from each to stay top of the league with 20 points from 8 matches.

They now have three home matches in the next 10 days:

Merstham in the League on Tuesday 4th

Godalming in the League Cup on Saturday 8th

Hythe in the League on Tuesday 11th

Details of each will be on the What's On section as well.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I know it's been mentioned elsewhere on this forum but it's the biggest game of the season so far tomorrow at Champion Hill

Dulwich Hamlet v Bognor Regis Town

Bognor are expecting to bring upto 200 fans for this match, so we need to make sure everyone is there supporting Dulwich!! This will easily be the biggest crowd of the season!!

Adults ?8, Concessions ?4

Kick off 3pm

Jenayr Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I've not been to a game since the Godalming cup

> game a couple of months ago so will make it along

> to this one.

Is it really that long? I think you might need to cut down on your journeys to Somerset Park LOL!

Anyway, super-excited about this one. I've only missed 2 home games this season (the first because a friend had the audacity to get married - at 3pm of all times! and the second was their last home game when Mr. Flu confined me to bed). Shame it clashes with the United v Bolton game. I do wish the Clubs' Fixture List Departments could time matches to revolve around my life!

@ Huguenot: the average is about 4.

----------------------------

COME ON HAMLET

Jenayr Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> The rest have been away games!

They've been away alright...bloomin miles away...!

BTW, we're OK for the Arsenal v United match. So you are invited for some pre-match lunch.

------------------------

COME ON HAMLET!

Tuesday's Erith match was on, but was abandonded after a few minutes after two players slid on an icy patch and injured themselves on the perimeter fencing. Probably some sort of record for the shortest game before abandonment.

Anyway, it has now been re-arranged for Tuesday 31st January in case anyone's interested.