Dulwich Hamlet

No need for the "ouch"...

It was bad luck on Dulwich...they played magnificently from the outset and gave their all right until the final whistle.

Yes, we went into extra time and Leatherhead got ahead...but WHAT A GAME! For me, probably the best all season. Nice crowd too. We found ourselves sitting amongst Leatherhead supporters, but they were very tolerant of us Pink and Blues. An elderly gentleman gave me his programme as a souvenir. He must have been about 100 years old LOL! And we sat next to a dad of one of the players - so that was interesting too. A wonderful afternoon. And Dulwich Hamlet should be proud.

Mr. Medic, your fella (no. 2) was there - he played exceptionally well. Weegee, your chum Martin was there too. Nice to see the Dulwich supporters out in force.

I am exhausted!

Awwwwwwww that is one GORGEOUS photo Mr. Medic. Beautiful. As for the current player, it wouldn't by any chance be the one with the ball?

How long ago was that taken?

That photo has warmed my heart Mr. Medic...it really has...(*looks for soppy-looking emoticon*)

Wow! That's only 10 years ago. Kalvin has grown a bit, but is still quite little. Certainly he's the shortest player, but what he lacks in size he more than makes up for in skill on the pitch. He's very talented and fast - so much so that we have nicknamed him "the whippet". You should have seen him play yesterday - you would have been proud. Whilst they all played well, little Kalvin stood out as one of the best (if not the best). He seemed very sad at the end though; sat on the pitch looking very dejected, whilst his teammates tried to coax him into standing up to the cheering crowd. Do you no longer go and watch them play then?

As for Medic jnr, he is the tallest! And he looks most serious.

Again, a lovely photograph.

Kalvin always gave his best and never had tantrums like some under age players did. Medic jnr lacked a friend in the team (most joined up with a friend) and at that age was a bit shy I think. He scored some fantastic goals,would put his head down and run back to the half way line almost embarressed. He once scored a goal from almost the half way line and I can still remember the shout from the other side of the pitch when it went in......'he's like David Beckham'. Great.

Must take jnr to see Kalvin play next season...........

Kalvin is great in that he doesn't do any of this "diving" or "lying on the ground" stuff in order to gain an advantage. If he goes down, he is up again in a jiffy. Sounds as though he hasn't changed.

Shame Medic jnr didn't keep it up. And - yes - you should take him next season. DH may not have got their promotion this time around, but - if they continue to play as well as they have this season - I don't see why they shouldn't get promoted next year. Despite playing like troopers, they were unlucky at yesterday's play-off.

Roll on next season!

They need to stay injury free next season and they need to sort out their midfield too. They conceded soft goals this season and far to many times took a good 20 mins to get into a game, esp the flat midfield. 'The Whippet' is a great player though.