Seinfeld - Can someone help me out?

*Bob*

Ted Max Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> When am I supposed to laugh at *Bob*? Or is a

> painful wince of recognition at his rapdily

> deteriorating mental state all I should hope for?

Ted - stick with me for another 10,000 posts and you'll be literally crying with laughter. I promise.

Come on let's be fair, Frasier was a spin-off and as such was blandly/wryly amusing at times and irritating at others - possibly the only people who could have loved it totally would have been Frasier and Niles. What do you want from a spin-off? Joey?!

maxxi Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

possibly the only people

> who could have loved it totally would have been

> Frasier and Niles.

Well.. and david carnell.

The first sixty or seventy times that the door opens (preceded by slap bass and an explosion of canned laughter) - you just don't get it. Forget it. You aint smart enough, sunshine.

Then, around the 110th-130th door opening, the corners of your mouth, ever so slowly, start to turn up.

You are beginning to understand.

The last time the door opens (preceded by slap bass and an explosion of canned laughter) you are quite literally writhing on the floor, overcome with mirth as urine seeps through your slacks. From that point, you become qualified to 'teach Seinfeld'.

I've started watching Curb but never watched Seinfeld. I like it as I did/do Fraser, though not as much as Cheers. I've no other comment to make but posted this in case someone is doing statistical research and this may be of interest to them.

To add to the statistics I will say that although Frasier never made me laugh out loud (apart from one episode but I think I was in an altered state and can't now remember why it was so funny), I did like watching it. We only had 5 channels then though.

Curb Your Enthusiasm irritated me, it's got wobbly camera syndrome, and I don't think I've ever seen Seinfeld.