Lady Thatcher very unwell

huncamunca

At best utterly pathetic to the point of retardness responses from people who think they are emontionally mature adults, as was the thread a few years back.

Snorky, fair enough from you though

Alan Medic Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> You said that's just life. If you don't value life

> then you don't deserve to have it. You judge

> someone else's life......someone will judge yours.

> All life is equally valuable. Only if you know it

> though.

Exactly this is it ! then why some people don't apply this nice thoughts with others

for example in communicating with the people that they think have future

or advice them in a more respectfull way like humans. Don't you think is the right thing to do

rather than humiliating to them and disproving their faults. Everyone's life is different

some are more lucky than others so lets be nice with future members.

Yes I am very happy to repeat your sentences

If you judge someone else's lifes, someone

will judge yours.

" All life is equally Valuable, only if you know it and if we

don't then we shouldn't be nasty to others.

The point is she devastated many lives, her actions caused numerous suicides by people losing there livelihoods and being thrown on the scrap heap, we are still paying the price in the North, towns and villages were destroyed and have not recovered due to there being a complete lack of employment. I'll not be sad to see her go.

Any recommendations for Peckham Rose's funerary services..? This questions goes out to those still alive and not those to whom she has personally bid farewell in a work capacity.

Perhaps you should do her service..? Didn't Maggie used to live in Dulwich Village years back? Probably another reason to incite riotuous response...

"Thatcher's policies destroyed my father and I can't find any part of me that will care when she is gone."

I can understand how painful this would feel, but I think it's a statement without context.

I feel it would have been fairer to say that unionised labour had destroyed the fabric of the nation so comprehensively by 1979 that they were masters of their own demise. The unions became so hated that the nation voted in favour of, and stood behind, any politician who could break their malevolvent throttling grasp around the throat of our existence.

I don't believe that Thatcher's policies destroyed your father. Thatcher was a product of a generation that was pissed off with being the humiliated slapped bitch of a wife of the unions.

You may have little recollection of the disease of the 70s, but I spent so many nights in darkness that the unions might as well have transported us to Bhutan.

Your father was destroyed by the people that he believed loved him the most.

Otta Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I wonder if those who feel that her death will be

> her comeuppance, would like to see capital

> punishment back in this country.

Nope.... Thatcher wanted it though! Just another fine example of her tolerance and benevolance!

to think there are people who will condemn the US assasination of OBL and the subsequent partying on the streets and yet want to take to the streets and party here when Thatcher dies is a bit nauseating

I couldn't stand the woman, her party or her policies then or now - but that is entirely different to laughing at an old woman who can't even remember her husband passed away years ago. In fact, watching her (or any old person) in such a state is just painful

Huguenot you are wrong in this one respect. The company my father worked for was a profitable company. There was absolutely no reason for it to be deregulated, privatised and then downsized (for nothing more thsn the maximisation of profit). Unions had absolutely nothing to do with many of Thatchers policies and certainly had nothing to do with my father being forced into early retirement. For many people living in the North Thatcher meant one thing only. There is nothing wrong with reform (where it makes sense) but the Thatcher government did little to regenerate those areas devastated by it's policies. These people really were hung out to dry for generations.