Winter babies club (due Dec 2011, Jan/Feb 2012)

Hey Anna,

Yes definitely fancy getting on same bus, that is if they'll let us, with bus drivers well known love of prams! Actually Lou lives near us too, so i dont know if we all want to congregate? Slight potential fly in the ointment is there is a proposed bus driver strike tomorrow, but hopefully it won't go ahead, will have to rethink our mode of transport if it does. So what time and where would you like to meet? X

Is it easier to meet at Nunhead station then? Guaranteed buggy space, no risk of strike? It's abouta 10/15min walk from Denmark hill station.

I'll be aiming to get there for 9:50ish to get 10am train but there's one again at 10:13 if we miss it and the more the merrier as we can help eachother with buggies/stairs x

It's all free parking nearby but some time restricted bays directly outside (prob better parking in nearby streets just off nunhead lane)

Hollydale rd is good for parking usually. Station is just at the very end of ivydale rd.

let's aim for Nunhead station at 9:50ish. Gives us 10mins to make it up the stairs!!

Sorry to miss everyone, had entirely planned to be there but Daniel developed a rash and temperature so the Doctors was actually where I ended up and where I slightly freaked out at the mention of possible measles. He's fine now though, just a little spotty and really probably isn't the measles (fingers seriously crossed). If by some horrid chance it does turn out to be measles I will of course let everyone know, though I don't think I've seen most of you in the recent past so hopefully haven't passed anything on.

Hope to see everyone soon, I will miss the next couple of weeks due to holidays (if Daniel's passport turns up, that is - note to self: apply for passport earlier next time!)

Jane x

Eek! fingers crossed for you Jane that it isn't measles and the little man gets better soon.

Lovely to see the rest of you this morning. Managed to get Jacob to go to sleep all on his own this evening- small miracles!

Caroline x

Lovely to see people today and munch on pastries!

Look forward to seeing people on Tues. x

I'm wanting to start taking Henry to a couple of classes, maybe a music class. Can anyone recommend a good class? There are so many about it's difficult to know which are the best. great to be spoilt for choice! Also I think someone mentioned some good stay and play groups, but can't remember where?

Jane - I really hope it's not measles and it will pass quickly. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Nabz & BME - the ivydale baby group is on a Wednesday afternoon.

Had a lovely time at the crooked well today - have a great weekend everyone!

I'm already looking forward to swimming on Monday!

X e