Winter babies club (due Dec 2011, Jan/Feb 2012)

Hi Winter babies and mummies! My name is Emily and I'm board hopping from the Spring group....After having chatted to a couple of winter mummies Elliot and I were hoping to to join those of you who are going to the sleep seminar on Fri, in place of Nabz if this is ok?

Hopefully see you there!

Emily

Hello there, I heard about the seminar through a friend who put me in touch with Beth...Beth sent a text last night saying there was a place free for Friday, I would love to go but have just seen babes have to be 4-6 months. My daughter is 7 months (still not doing well on sleep!!) so I'm not sure if I'm eligible?? If someone who knows a bit more could let me know that would be great. Thx.

Hi Lucy,

I just did the sleep seminar yesterday and it was really good. I would say it would definitely be relevant for you and you'd find it useful, but I don't know if they are strict rules about ages limits. The woman who runs it is lovely so I wouldn't have thought so.

All the best,

Lindsay

Hi all!

Just recently moved to the area and really keen to get to know some other mums. I'd love to take Henry swimming but have no idea where the best place to take him is. Can anyone advise?

Thank you!

Jess (SAHM to Henry 6months)

Oh and also, I notice that you get up to all sorts of things - I'd love to join you some time. Would anyone mind letting me know when and where your regular meet-ups are during the week?

thanks so much!

Jess (SAHM to Henry 6months)

Hi jess! Welcome to the club :) we usually meet at the gardens cafe around 2/2:30ish but i think the groups gotton smaller due to a few of us returning to work! I go swimming on

Mondays at peckham at 1:30 with a few others, if you pop along you can register with ivydale centre who runs the class for free. Theres only 2 sessions left but i think everyones welcome to join aslong as you call ivydale childrens centre or meet the guy who runs it at peckham pulse. I think i will be joining a diff swimming class on a thurs at 1 this ones also free but think its atleast 10 week term? Beth knows more lol!

Nabz and baby safiyya x

Hi Jess,

Yes welcome Jess and Henry! I also hav a little boy called Henry he's 4 and 1/2 months.

I'm not back at work yet but have been looking after my nephew on a Tues. Will

Hopefully join you soon though!

Nabz - I asked about the swimming lessons and unfortunately only 2 weeks left even though

The instructor wasn't there for the other sessions. If they get funding they're going to carry

So you could join in then. :-)

ah thanks beth! theres only one more week of swimming on monday :( might have to do the jelly babies class in dulwich instead.

just to let everyone know iv decided to expand my personal bussiness to east dulwich, atm im selling some very nice genuine BOOB nursing tops. they are seconds but made at the same factory got a pal that lives in portugal and got some for me! love them as couldnt afford them but im selling them at half price

my bussiness name is bfeeding essentials on the forum iv put up a post of what i have in stock, got a before and after white round neck long sleeve white BOOB nursing top ?30

1 medium mint blue v neck Boob nursing tee shirt ?20

and a new collection sleeveless black top with design at the front for ?25

dont know if anyone is actually interested just thought i should let all of you know :)

so far its been selling really well, thats if Safiyya would let me get some work done once in a while lol!

Nabeela x

Ah thanks for the welcome, guys! I've just spoken to the man at ivydale centre, and he said the free swimming will continue in September so I'm all signed up for that. I was thinking of taking Henry to jelly babies in Peckham, but might go to Dulwich for convenience as I didn't realise they did it there. Nabz, when do you think you might go?

Jess x

Hi all,

After a verrry prolonged house renovation and sleepless nights I am rejoining winter babies yay! LOL ;o)

I met with a few of you when we were still pregnant but haven't seen anyone since then - will be lovely to catch up and see all the little ones (not so little anymore probably!!). I wont be returning to work till January so plenty of time to make some new friends for my little Zosia and I :))

Are you still meeting today in the Gardens @2pm?

hope to see you there!

Di

Hi all

It was great to meet couple of you last week! :)

Unfortunately I have to help my friend today who just had a baby and is not feeling well so I wont be there today, however looking forward to seeing you next Tuesday :o)

Di x