Winter babies club (due Dec 2011, Jan/Feb 2012)

The weather was so nice today that I decided to stay in Dulwich Park since Jeanne only seems to be fine in a moving puschair or on a playmat these days! I am up for a monday or friday morning too.

L

Sorry ladies was goin to stay away from the bubbas as i have the tail end of the cold! But yeah jane i ll b in the friday boat too!!! I didnt know that there s sonething for mamas at the crooked well hmm i love it there! Will catch up next week! Hopefully the suns out!

Was good to catch up yesterday afternoon.

I'm also up for doing something on Friday - I've heard good things about the crooked well group - apparently they do a good buffet of crumpets and pastries - although obviously my motivation for going would be to develop Kit's social skills!!!

Swimming was great on Monday and I can't wait for next week!

X e

Sorry I missed the messages on the last page!

Moominfilly - I'm still interested in the sleep seminar and I think nabz and Kate are as well. I think Kate is going to ask her NCT group if anyone there is interested to get the numbers up!

X e

Espelli, great! My place isn't very big really I was wondering if there was anywhere in ED/Peckham Rye that might have a meeting room for free, a community place? Or someone else's abode!

I haven't managed to make it to meet any of WBC yet, got a bit lost on the meeting times etc - remind me again and I'll pop along next week.

I am interested in the sleep seminar and have a very large sitting room, so I would be happy to host.

I am also going to be at the Crooked Well this or next Friday to answer questions related to psychotherapy and yoga for children and parents. I will be there with a homeopath Paula Webb as part of the Nest team - www.nestlondon.com

Check the Crooked Well website to check if it is this or next Friday.

Hope to catch up soon.

Allo. Well really, I can't miss out on this Crooked Well thing, sounds like the only place to be this Friday! But can someone tell me where on earth it is?! Also, is it a toddler friendly environment or is it only for wee babies, cos got Alb in tow with me on Friday.

Linz x

Hi all!

I'm Jess, and I'm moving to the area on Saturday and would like to introduce myself as I have a baby, Henry, who was born in Jan! I was hoping to meet some other mums n babies in the area to get to know and do some fun stuff with.

What group meets at the Crooked Well? Is this something that anyone can go to?

XXX

Hi Linz

It's on Grove Lane, Camberwell - quite close to Kings. There's a map on their website. I'm not sure about parking so might jump on the bus. I haven't been before but would assume it's Albie friendly - has anyone else been??

X

Yay! Crumpets all round. It's my birthday on friday, so this as close as i'm going to get to a party! Lindsey on the edtots website it says age 0-4 so you should be fine with Alb. It's a pub/restaurant at the bottom of grove lane in camberwell.

See you then.

Cx

Would love to join everyone on friday will check what im doing! And would love to go swimming on monday! Can hubby come too? :) welcome jess!! Anyone can join and im sure henry will find lots of friends! :) xxx nabz

Can't make this Friday so will miss out on the crumpets :-( Have some for me!!

Re: sleep talk, checked with my NCT group and they're all doing well with sleep but seems like quite a few on here interested so should have enough? That would be great if you wouldn't mind having it at yours Bee. I'll bring cakes (essential energy supply to make up for sleepless nights!!).

Has anyone contacted child sleep solutions to check availability?

K xx

We won't be able to make it tomorrow morning as have got a review with the Doc about allergies, and actually I can't make it next Friday either! But anyway, hope the meet up goes well and I'll see you next week. I've signed up for swimming! :)