no water

Has anyone else tried reporting this to Thames Water? I got through and they are ?not aware of any specific problems? in our area. I have reported I have no water but if there is a specific problem in our area, they don?t seem to be aware of it.

this is what happens when big brother has got us living the way they want want us to live...water...gas...electricity..internet..and all the rest.we are all at the mercy of them.and they dont give two hoots.but if you are late paying the Bills then god help you all the machines start working very fast.and please dont waste your time calling thames water i gave up after 47 minutes.all we can do is try to help each other.

woodstock Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> ... it seems that the Thames Water site is having problems - the map of

> incidents won't load.

Digging into their web page a bit, I can see this error under the hood;

> You have exceeded your daily request quota for this API. We recommend enabling billing to get a higher quota:

>

In other words Thames Water, for their public, customer-facing live problems website, are relying on the free quota that google offer for using their maps service on your website. This is what you do when you have a little hobby website. To see a supposedly professional utility company doing this tells you a lot about their level of competence...or not.