Football Focus

jenniejenjen10

jimmy two times Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> If he could control his temprement he certainly

> could be a world class discussion thread poster.

> But then again, if you take that aggression out of

> him would he lose something in his game?

They used to say taht about Ian Wright and now they say it about Rooney.

No I never said YOU drive people away SP, but the way this thread gets does. And there you go taking it personally again. Atila needs to sit on his hands and stop the name calling, but as far as I'm concerned, people shouldn't leave lit cigarettes near petrol if you catch my drift.

matthew123 Wrote:

> As a neutral I have always found Atila's analysis

> of Manchester United to be accurate as are his

> observations on Rooney, Ronaldo, Scholes and Gary

> Neville

And just to think, Reincarnate carries the can for having the guts to say what most people think. I dunno, freedom of speech eh?

matthew123 Wrote:

> I thought Declan was a Rugby man - who do you

> support Declan in football?

I support Man U, Matthew. I also love rugby. One doesn't exclude the other. However there tends to be more idiots involved in football than rugby IMO.

• Administrator

Jumping over the fence to get back in when you have been banned is not on. Atila the gooner is also banned.

I have change the reminder on my calendar that says "Let Atila back on the forum" forward another week. Any more from him and I will delete it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was today, 19:14pm by Administrator.

The infantile tribalism in football makes me sick. I'm all for debating the merits or otherwise of players/teams in football but if I've descended into that which I dislike about football fans it's because in some cases it's the only language understood.I've followed MU since the sixties but I've no problem saying that I think Arsenal play the best football in this country currently. However the my Dad is bigger than your Dad thing is not for me.It baffles me as much as the chanting at matches that so and so is a masturbator, when most of the folk chanting it are likely to be masturbators too! And that hand sign..........what's that all about? You do it too (statistically speaking).Wan*ers.There......I'm a lost cause.....

Soooooooo, West Ham's new owners in 'ooh look at me, I've got money' pronouncements are designed to impress who exactly? Certainly not the fans who know just how much this sort of the behaviour has upset the dressing room in the past.

That said a decent striker right now would be most welcome.

I've always abhorred RVN as a player, I mean, he's sharp, he scores, there's no denying the ability, it's just he's a niggling whining cock, a diver and generally the worst sort of player. Not very west ham, I mean, he's won stuff for starters!!!

Hi, I'm new here. Is it me or are most the posters on this actually interested in footbal, or are the only interested in trying to prove that they are intellectually superior to other posters. I scrolled through the previous post, yes this guy that has been barred does seem to get on his high horse every so often and can resort to nasty name calling but no more so than anyone else.

Anyway, does anyone foresee any upsets in the FA cup 4th round?

Bluerevolution - Sunday I'll be at home. And Wednesday I have to go the Vale as that's where every time I go there we beat the RAGS, 100% of the time..... OK once, but still 100%.

Given that I once sat in a car parked in Turnpike Lane to try and repeat a result to get promotion years ago I'm pleased there's at least beer available in the new location!