-------------------------------------------------------

> I see you are in admin tomorrow Ratty so that's

> relegation but I guess you'll be pleased if you

> survive as a club as they've suspended the wind up

> for now. I'm not lying when I say I can think of

> about 18 other clubs in the premiership I was

> rather in your position. Proper club and

> supporters.

Cheers Quids, this seems to be the reacttion from most West Ham fans - a lot of mutual respect.

Not too bothered myself , just gotta get the crooks out of the club, although the administrator that has been appointed is himself a total sheister too. God knows how Charai is getting away with this all. SFO really needs to take a look.

Anyway, you should not see any Pompey fans crying about relegation (unlike Geordies last year). Should mean cheaper games and more of a laugh!

Ratty, what is the trail with Chanrai and Gaydamak?

It seems Chanrai went to court in Israel to get Gaydamak's accounts unfrozen so he could be paid money he was owed after successfully suing Gaydamak over a business deal.

He then put that money straight into PFC, with an option to acquire the club if it was not paid back (as he must have known it would not be).

Now the club is in Admin.

How does this help Chanrai? (and if anyone says "money laundering" - please explain how that works as I am an idiot)

matthew123 Wrote:

> Successful teams have leadership all over the park

> - so even if Gerrard is the Captain you'd still

> expect one of the centre halves to command the

> defence. Better to have the Captain in midfield

> who is usually more balanced about defensive &

> attacking requirements.

Roobish. ;-)

C'mon France.

All teams are supposed to play to their managers instructions. The value of a captain is hard to gauge regardless of where he plays. However love him or hate him a lot of players have described Roy Keane as the best captain they ever played under. What were his attributes? A never say die attitude, a good/great player, always stood up to his opponents, not afraid to give his own teamates a bollocking. Not every captain is going to be the same but for me the best on the field captain for England would be Gerrard. He leads by example. Off the field, who knows? The captain doesn't have to be a master tactician, that's the managers job.

I have just received word that Alan McGregor is to be arrested, but not for rape as was first reported but for wasting Police time in regards to an incident in Glasgow City Centre at the weekend.

CCTV footage has found that it was in fact his girlfriend who caused the injuries to McGregor when she was seen to beat him with her stiletto shoes during a drunken arguement.

Ladygooner Wrote:

> Great start to the weekend with a fantastic game

> at Stamford Bridge. We just need to win at Stoke

> today and then we are only 3 points from the top!

You told me a month or so ago it was Chelsea's title. So did Atila. Do you Arsenal fans have no faith in your team?

Mick Mac Wrote:

> I have just received word that Alan McGregor is to

> be arrested, but not for rape as was first

> reported but for wasting Police time in regards to

> an incident in Glasgow City Centre at the weekend.

>

>

> CCTV footage has found that it was in fact his

> girlfriend who caused the injuries to McGregor

> when she was seen to beat him with her stiletto

> shoes during a drunken arguement.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/2010/02/28/girlfriend-of-rangers-goalkeeper-allan-mcgregor-blasts-rumours-she-was-behind-weekend-attack-86908-22074960/

???? Wrote:

> Naaaaaaaah

Faith is one thing, but being realistic is another. Mathematically we can win it but for me it will be CSKA Fulham. At this moment in time I only have one concern and that is that Ramsey can make a full recovery in the fullness of time. The mantra from opposition bosses after a leg breaking incident, Diaby, Eduardo and now the poor lad Ramsey, "he's not that sort of player" is becoming a little tedious. They must be "that kind of player" if they've commited the foul that results in a leg break. Intended or not they are still "that kind of player".