Football Focus

jenniejenjen10

Atila loves me really. Who else would encourage his psychotic ramblings? I can just see him crying into his pint every night and mumbling incoherently to anyone who will listen about doubles and unbeaten runs and Vinegar face and the tiny little things that cause him irrational rage...like anything that's not Arsenal. You gotta love him.

Oh and before I forget...on the subject of doubles...weren't we the first to ever win one? You can never top that bit of history my old son. :)-D

jimmy two times Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Atila loves me really. Who else would encourage

> his psychotic ramblings? I can just see him crying

> into his pint every night and mumbling

> incoherently to anyone who will listen about

> doubles and unbeaten runs and Vinegar face and the

> tiny little things that cause him irrational

> rage...like anything that's not Arsenal. You gotta

> love him.

> Oh and before I forget...on the subject of

> doubles...weren't we the first to ever win one?

> You can never top that bit of history my old son.

> :)-D

Along time ago old son, a long time ago. Nothing gives me greater pleasure more than sad persons like yourslef imagining what others do in their spare time, I guess you have to do so as you have no life of your own. As for psychotic, I'd take a long hard look at yourself sonny Jim before casting stones. You spuds are a funny breed. Now if you don't mine let's move own, you've laboured the point long eonough. As for sour grapes, how bitter are you with Sol Campbell. Fcuking hell, move on son, move on. Change the record.

As a Leeds fan I'd quite like to meet Cantona too. First I'd ask whether he really did give Lesley Ash one and then I'd kick in the nads for defecting to United.

In all seriousness there are probably two or three that would be a tough call to seperate:

Paul Reaney - The most under appreciated player of the Revie era and 3rd in the all time list of appearances. A true gent.

David Batty - a Leeds man thru and thru who won a league championship and returned after a sojourn to help guide us to the Euro Cup semis.

Lucas Radebe - A giant of the game in all senses of the word and a hero on the pitch.

I'm not sure there are any players I'm that fussed about meeting.

Haev been to a couple of book signings, but only because they were gimmes for a good crimbo present for my brother.

Geoff hurst looked thoroughly bored, Paolo Di Canio was a true gent, had time for everyone and even shook me by the hand after a bit of banter.

His politics are somewhat dubious mind....

The player I would love to meet, isn't someone who ever played for my club. It would be Johann Cruyff. He was my favourite ever footballer and was a key figure in the creation of Total Football. He was also a great manager. I have read interviews with him and he has so many interesting and astute observations on football.

A bit like Atila B)

No Point - we're gone. Chanrai is a crook, Azougy is a debt collector for the russian mob and there are NO interested parties in purchase of club. Chanrai has made himself top creditor for administration and assets do not even come near liabilities. You are watching the death of a football club with 112 years of history, and it is almost entirely down to four men, one of whom has bankrupted 4 football clubs now.

Biggest crook of all though - Arkadi Gaydamak

Has any Club in same or worse predicament been saved ... as I cannot recall any Club (with the exception of perhaps Aldershot who were in the 4th tier) to be booted out of league mid-season. I always expect a Club to quickly reincarnate itself as new company but retain it's league status... we touched on this last week but the consequences of Pompey having their results removed from League would be more costly than propping the Club up til at least end of season.

Even if they do fold in the sense they are wound up and the stadium is bulldozed I have no doubt the supporters would quickly reform and shoot back up into the Football League as appears to be the case with AFC Wimbledon (although under different motives).

david_carnell Wrote:

> As a Leeds fan I'd quite like to meet Cantona too.

> First I'd ask whether he really did give Lesley

> Ash one and then I'd kick in the nads for

> defecting to United.

>

> In all seriousness there are probably two or three

> that would be a tough call to seperate:

>

> Paul Reaney - The most under appreciated player of

> the Revie era and 3rd in the all time list of

> appearances. A true gent.

>

> David Batty - a Leeds man thru and thru who won a

> league championship and returned after a sojourn

> to help guide us to the Euro Cup semis.

>

> Lucas Radebe - A giant of the game in all senses

> of the word and a hero on the pitch.

And

Paul Madeley - Made a house a home.....

Just had this mail...

Got it from a source from here xxxxxx.

The whole lot of them are all linked up apart from Al Fahim.

Israeli loan sharks basically own the Club. They're presently stripping us bare. Players pre sold Wilson, Prince-Boatengand Belhadj. Sky money for next year taken out in advance loans.

The SA were VERY genuine in their bid problem was there's no assets left to sale. They twigged that before being shafted and walked. The source had a copy of their final email to the Club - VERY unpleasant reading.

Bye Bye Pompey, Pompey Bye Bye

jimmy two times Wrote:

> The player I would love to meet, isn't someone who

> ever played for my club. It would be Johann

> Cruyff. He was my favourite ever footballer and

> was a key figure in the creation of Total

> Football. He was also a great manager. I have read

> interviews with him and he has so many interesting

> and astute observations on football.

>

> A bit like Atila B)

The only person on here who has anything of note to say is obviously yourself, while you obsession with me is touching, you are becoming somewhat tiresome, not unlike the "club" you support. Now run along and play nicley with the traffic, preferably on the fast lane of the M1, there's a good boy.