Football Focus

jenniejenjen10

Rhinestone Cowboy Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Sat 3rd April Man Utd Chelsea

>

> Could all be over by then?

Although Arsenal are not the strongest team (hence home & away defeats to both Utd and Chelsea) they have a significantly easier run in to the title than either Utd or Chelsea which will be made a lot smoother if they lose to Porto in CL tomorrow night.

Rhinestone Cowboy Wrote:

> Sat 3rd April Man Utd Chelsea

>

> Could all be over by then?

Yep...

Premier League Table - March 7 2010

Pos...Team..............P........Pts

1.....Man. United.....29......63

2.....Chelsea...........28......61

3.....Arsenal............29......61

4.....T. Hotspur........28......49

5.....Man. City..........27......49

C'mon you Red Devils...

Matthew123 Wrote:

--------------------------------------------------

>"Although Arsenal are not the strongest team..."

how diplomatic!

Ladymuck Wrote:

>

> Matthew123 Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

>

> >"Although Arsenal are not the strongest team..."

>

>

> how diplomatic!

Matthew 123 has said this on many occasions, he has often made reference to the fact that, and these are his words "Arsenal are physically weak", but I noticed when we beat Liverpool both home and away, he didn't mention it then. Perhaps because this would have made his own beloved Liverpool, by his own definition, weaker than Arsenal.

Atila Reincarnate Wrote:

> Matthew 123 has said..."Arsenal are phsically weak",

> but I noticed when we beat Liverpool both home and

> away, he didn't mention it then. Perhaps because

> this would have made his own beloved Liverpool, by

> his own definition, weaker than Arsenal.

*massive burst of laughter*

Fabulously astute analysis Atila!;-)

Oh...while I'm here...hey everyone, I really didn't mean to offend anyone earlier (including you Jah)...am just having a laugh...there's not much else going on on the forum at the moment...hopefully (for you) I'll be out of your hair soon xxx

I think relatively speaking Arsenal are physically weaker than Liverpool, United and Chelsea (hell look at their continual injury list!) ... and you could also say they are weaker than Bolton, Blackburn etc. But my remark was about Arsenal not being the strongest/best team in the division.

But Arsenal are looking a far better bet than they were, say, a month ago. They just need to hold it together (and Fabregas fit!) for a mere 9 games now... Of the three managers involved I'd much rather Wenger won it!

matthew123 Wrote:

> I think relatively speaking Arsenal are physically

> weaker than Liverpool, United and Chelsea (hell

> look at their continual injury list!) ... and you

> could also say they are weaker than Bolton,

> Blackburn etc. But my remark was about Arsenal not

> being the strongest/best team in the division.

Then using your criteria, we are stronger than Liverpool, Bolton and Blackburn. We haven't lost to any of those teams. Secondly, the only team I thought we were physically overrun was the home loss to Man U.We certainly didn't look weak when they, ONLY JUST beat us at their place, with the help of a dubious penalty decison, but thats one of those things, we didn't look phyically weak at Stamford Bridge and didn't play that badly. This physically weak thing is nonsense. Getting injured doesn't mean that our players are weak, unlucky, certainly, victims of some overly zealous challenges, oh yes. But physically weak? Diaby, Song, Vermaelen, Eboue, these do not come across as weak players, and Campbell certainly isn't weak . The easiest man to push off a ball, regularly fall over, I've ever seen play in the Prem is Emile Heskey, and how big is he!!!!

Arsenal physically weak, as the French would say NON!

Administrator Wrote:

> Jah Lush has shown me that he's ready to behave

> and is back in the room.

Well it was a bit unbecoming for a gentleman to be kicked out of his own thread. Provocation I'd say.

PS How did he show you?

Ladymuck Wrote:

> Administrator Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Jah Lush has shown me that he's ready to behave

> > and is back in the room.

>

>

> Oh crikey!

You can run, but you can't hide........

>

> *screams for help and legs it at full speed*

Administrator Wrote:

> Jah Lush has shown me that he's ready to behave

> and is back in the room.

Double standards have been applied here. Whatever the provocation, he was banned and rightly so. Does this mean we can all start name calling, beg forgiveness and be let back in?

Rhinestone Cowboy Wrote:

> Chris Waddle has launched a withering attack on

> Theo Walcott after his performance for England

> against Egypt last night, accusing the Arsenal

> winger of lacking a "football brain". The former

> England international is not convinced Walcott has

> developed his game since he broke into the

> Southampton team as a teenager. "

Was he also at the game on Saturday when the kid had a blinder and scored an excellent goal?

jimmy two times Wrote:

> So Walcott scored a goal on sunday and in your

> words had a 'good game'. One swallow doesn't make

> a summer. He's crap.

Just like you're team son. Chosen ones? For what, the butt of everyones jokes? As for crap, your team is littered with it as are your fans and your club.