Men and women...Mixed Footie at Peckham Rye Park

Re-re

Non-FB-ers:

we are in week 5 of the current BB-ing period which means it's time to decide whether you wish to be included in the next 10-week block. Deadline is midnight 1st May, which gives you two weeks to respond. The final game for the current 10-week period will be on 22nd May. A YAY or NAY on here will suffice. :))

http://east-dulwich-forum-football.tumblr.com/

• 2 weeks later...
Guys its the last shout for block booking! Poll closes at midnight tonight. If you miss the deadline it's pay as you go time!!! Get on it and post here before midnight to let us know. Cheers

Hello all. Block booking has been finalised and payment is due at the end of the game May 22nd. Cost to all who have registered for BB is 15 quid! Please make sure that you pay by that date so as not to get the wrath of Marie! :) cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hello all. Just wanted to ask that if anyone does Pay As You Go on Wednesdays could you PLEASE ensure you bring the exact amount. It is very hard for Marie to have to keep track of all the extras...she does enough as it is to keep our games afloat. So please be considerate and get your fiver change before coming along...so much appreciated. See you next week or Saturday on the Rye at 10.45

Thanks for bringing the correct monies, everyone. Please continue this; it really does make my life easier. Bluesuperted, I mistakenly accepted payment from you today when, in fact, you had a credit of ?5. This means that you have already paid for your next session. :))

Another fantastic game today - despite the rain. And don't forget that, this Saturday, we celebrate our 2-year anniversary.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello peeps. Just to let you know that we are half way through current block booking for Wednesdays. If you want to book for the following ten weeks we need to know by July 10th. So have a think about it and please let us know before then. Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Due to the closing of Homemade ( :( ), our new venue for the Cup Cake Club ("CCC") post match on Saturdays, is Anetocafe (next to The Flying Pig). Rumours have it that Carlos Tevez (or at least someone who resembles him) sometimes makes an appearance. Looking forward to seeing you. :)-D

http://anetocafe.com/aboutus/

I would prefer a lookalike of Javier Hernandez, myself!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello there!

Yes we still play. We are trying to get Saturdays up and running again as pitch hasn't been good. Should happen. In next week or two. Girls very. We have about two to four and lots more guys and level of play is fun, bit competitive but ultimately fun. Keep lookout for announcement. Cheers

• 1 month later...

Mostly for Neil and Ross and other non-Facebookers in our group...

Hey guys! Our 3rd Anniversary is coming up...so, a few of us have come up with the date of 6TH JULY 2014. It's a Sunday because some are unable to make Sats. The plan is this: lunch/drinks at the Gowlett until we want to go home. For those who have never been, they do the best pizzas in the world! They only take bookings for 12+ so please say on here if you are coming so I can book once we hit the magic figure of 12. Partners are welcome - as are folk from Nottingham and Australia ;) .