family room drinks?

Yak

Yay! Yes all welcome!

I seem to remember Thursday's are better for everyone, but please put your thoughts forward, the more the merrier.

Hi Jayne, yes all well thanks, you? Hoping the next wooden circle isn't a Noah's ark affair.....

I'll be there! Somebody please make sure I'm not the last to leave this time though... can't handle hangovers anymore!

For anyone from the self-esteem thread who's worried about not knowing people, I can assure you everyone was very friendly when I went for the first time and I should be able to get there at the start so you won't be sitting alone! I don't have a badge, but will fashion a 'Biscuits anyone?' sign out of beer mats. :-)

Ah BB were they yours?! They are adorable! Sorry I can't remember their names but your older girl was great with Matilda. You don't owe me anything, I stepped out of the pub and into a cab completely unexpectedly - I was the winner as far as I was concerned!

Its all booked for the Mag, I think I said from 7, but that it was likely we would start dribbling in from 7.30 (given bedtimes etc). It's the area immediately at the front by the door.

Everybody is welcome, come say hello over an oj or a glass of wine too many....

I'll try too. Having just sobbed into my fianc?es frustrated arms about how I have no direction and no life to speak of (dramatic? Never) I think it would be good to meet some new faces. Hopefully I will have dragged myself out from my sorrowful rock by then!

• 2 weeks later...