In the Spirit of Unity at Christmas...

dulwichmum

Why not come over to West Dulwich today (from 10am-4pm) to see how the other half live! There will be the most super farmers market and Christmas Fair, with live music, face painters, mulled wine and mince pies, Father Christmas in his grotto, the Snow Queen and her elf, delicious hog-roast and veggie roast, music by James Allen's Girl School and special offers in all of the shops!!!

Hurrah!

I shall be hiding in Cafe rouge on the au pair and my darling munchkins if anyone cares to join me for a glass of Chablis or two...

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2169/2094401341_34922648a0_o.jpg

Oh Brendan, indeed - WestEastDulwich! I shall be looking out for you. I am just putting the final touches to my pedicure and then I shall parade around the shops sans enfants and purchase a selection of strangely shaped veg from the farmer's market. Michael, it will take more than a Winchester long rifle to fight me off with my enormous turnip!

If you didn't visit this fair today, you have missed out on something super special. My children loved the Santa in his special grotto at Thatch and Co, and the Ice Queen on stilts and her outragous elf were a scream! There was free Champagne in the garden centre (well this is West Dulwich darling) and the mulled wine flowed outside Threshers. Everyone was on top form and we even bought our Christmas tree and had our au pairs face painted (it took three of us to hold her down - perhaps we drank too much... hic!). I have bought some super organic bread and cheese, and the hog roast was perfect.

I am off for a quick lie down before supper (sigh).