Curry Club - Thursday 7 March 2019 - venue TBC

Michael Palaeologus

I'm still full and burping curry which at 8am is a little unpleasant.

Well done to AnnaJ, Hibbs, Sean and Mrs Sean McG, Azul and Tina :)), Georgia and Mr Georgia and David C for braving the elements.

Lovel meal, didny check the loos.

I suggest that the next one is the Mirash. I think that this is the last ED curry house to visit. How about Wednesday 17 September?

Can anybody think of an ED curry house that we havent been too?

If not what next? We could widen our scope to become a dining club and so trot round all of the eateries in ED without fear or favour. We could go off piste and visit the curry houses of neighbouring areas (Forest Hill, Camberwell, etc) or we could stick to ED curry houses and go round again; any other ideas welcome.

Very nice to see you all.

The meal, IMO, was pretty good. It took a while to arrive but was probably worth it. And they were catering for ten.

As to Michael's quandry I would vote for either:

a) East Dulwich dining club; or

b) curry houses of SE London

It seems silly to repeat places. We could merely work from one end of the lane to another with the odd side street thrown in for good measure or go by types of cuisine. I'd be up for travelling around but that might deplete numbers if not everyone was up for that and I'd rather have a good size group than a small vindaloo-hardcore.

• 3 weeks later...