recommendation for good painter/decorator - Richard Bond

Florien

I would also like to add my recommendation for Richard :) I found his details on here via all the recommendations on the forum. He was great, punctual, tidy, helpful, reasonably priced, excellent work and I was able to leave my keys with him :) So pleased with what he did, and would whole heartedly recommend him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
I would also like to recommend Richard who recently painted all the rooms in my house and put up some wallpaper after a loft conversion. He did a very thorough job and the house looks beautiful as a result. He was also very easy to engage with and provided useful suggestions/solutions as to how to get the job done most efficiently while other works were still going on. It was a pleasure to work with him!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I'm heartily recommending Richard again. Nothing is any trouble and does a perfect job. He sees things to be done too, there were a few things I noticed this time that he completed, which I hadn't even thought about doing. I'm very pleased with all he did and will be having him back again for sure. His number is 07984 146615.

• 2 months later...
I would also like to add my recommendation of Richard's work, we used him for some internal paintwork after finding him through recommendations on the ED forum, he completed the work to a very high standard, and kept to the time scale he had told me when he quoted for the job also there were no extra cost. He is friendly tidy and is reasonably priced. Extremely happy with his work and would use him again, his number is 07984146615

• 5 weeks later...
Yet another recommendation for Richard. He recently painted the ground floor of our house and did a great job. He's reasonable priced, a tidy worker and very considerate. Overall, a nice guy who's pleasant to have around. He also loves a cuppa so don't hold back offering!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi I would highly recommend Richard, he came recommended by my wife friend. We had him decorate our hallway wallpapering and glossing(his wallpapering is spot on).Very punctual clean and tidy his price was very reasonable compared to some cowboys who priced it before him. My wife has already booked him in to do the front room next.

• 4 weeks later...

Another recommendation for Richard.

He recently decorated our bathroom and was quick, clean and discussed any decisions that needed taking before going ahead. Would recommend and will use again. Nice chap too.

• 1 month later...

We used Richard to paint our lounge. He was very competitive, tidy, prompt and listened to what we wanted. We were very pleased with the finished result.

He made good ceilings, and woodwork, painted alcove cupboards and a makeshift wine rack, as well as painting all the walls and wall papering one wall.

He's very affable and totally trustworthy too. Highly recommended and would use again.

Hey - another recommendation for Richard. He pretty much painted our entire house whilst we were away on holiday. We trusted him with our key, the job was done perfectly and the house was immaculate when we returned. He also lets you know when he thinks something is a bad idea which is really helpful when you're an interior decorating novice! Would highly recommend him - his prices are competitive and he is a really lovely man.

As an aside, we got in touch with Richard because friends in West Dulwich used him for decorating their period property. He also did a wonderful job for them, which I see every time I pop round for a cup of tea in their beautifully decorated kitchen!

Louise

Richard has just finished painting our hall and would like to recommend his services. He was very flexible in the way he quoted so we understood the breakdown and very prompt. While working in our house he was clean, tidy, respectful and communicated progress well. We're really pleased and he's been a lovely guy to work with.

Louisa

• 3 weeks later...
Unfortunately Richard has had what seems like quite a nasty accident. We had booked Richard for a very big job (whole house) and after very good communication in the run up to starting, he came round on the morning he was planned to start as promised and then went to pick up his tools. In the process he was hit by a bike and is now in a cast for at least 3 weeks. Very bad luck for him and I hope he gets better soon. Obviously this caused us problems too but we were able to find someone at short notice and a bit of delay is nothing compared to a broken leg!

• 3 months later...