Dawson Hill (noise control)

absolutely banging tune may i say joe i had my massive cock in my hand while listening and may i say never wanted to go on holiday more lol "its my kinda holiday" hahaha what a good ode to brit pop hahaha

anyone got a spare fork? xx

"cough" "cough"

- big dick dave

n watch ur chat joe louis or i?ll get the hubby on u if u ever set foot in dawson?s yeah i?ll claart your mum u pussio dnt chat shit yh g u jbag. husbands a police man yh so if u ever ness daves ket again yeah ur getting brukt up by the hubby n the lads yh. they go charter top tough donnys they will pattern u right up so dnt chat any shit g safe

what a lovely site find it refreshing that there is some such nice people in east dulwich we should all go dawson hill sometime guys ill bring the ket and the sound system maybe stay the night up there someone else go get some plasatic bags and a few waterbottles make sure there plastic xx

yeah louis mate, top gyallist bob is, had a quick shag round the back of the old dawson hights saturday night while pinged off my arse, while it was in my arse. he is a right champ yeah n gives me 10% off a benz for a quick blowie n a packet of skittles. don?t tell the husband X

maybe mate, not into the old gays though. if it?s only you giving one he considers it bent, but if it?s loads a lads at once it?s completely straight. bring the whole mandem n have a little sesh with old bob yh. it?s not bent if it?s a whole pack a lads. also moved on from my nitty days g, only do coke and shrooms now. all bout that expensive shit now i?ve bought a semi detached house in the d east dulwich. X

michelle

Oh ok sorry for the misunderstanding. My fingers must have slipped on the keyboard whilst I was creasing (as the kids at Dawson?s Say) at minion memes from facebook. You have to find the little joys in life when your Ocado order has devastatingly been cancelled :(

I am so sorry that happened to you- am always here to talk x

Similar thing happened to me last week when DD suggested that we go to Tesco?s instead. If i am honest, I am mortified I have brought a child up to think that way. Next thing you know she will be asking for public school or a vaccination. Honestly, teenagers these days!