Spring babies club (due Mar, Apr, May 2013)

Hi there,

I joined/commented on this thread ages ago (when I was pregnant) but at the time I was new to the forum didn't know how to follow it etc so missed all the replies!!! So silly!

I'd love to meet you all at some stage if you're having a coffee, if that would be ok? I've got a 6 month old little girl & live locally on Underhill road!

Xxxx

Hi all,

We won't be able to make it today as I'm trying to re-establish some sort of day time nap routine after a busy few weeks. All's quiet next week so should definitely be able to make it then.

Have fun at the cinema if you go - I'll be interested to hear how the babies get on!

Take care and hope to see you all next time,

Bex & Nico :-)

Thanks for the info Fi! I've decided to head up to baby cinema to see "sunshine on leith". Hopefully the proclaimers can cheer up my sleep deprived self. I'll jump on the bus/walk back to the clockhouse after, reckon will be about 1:30? Hope to see you there. Have you heard of wonder weeks? My Aussie friend swears by them. Apparently Rosie is in her fifth leap, hence her lack of sleep (!) see you later, Nat & Rosie. Good luck with the move Vic x

Hi everyone,

Sorry didn't make Thursday in the end - will explain on Thursday !

So ... We have talked about a Christmas night out for ages. We also threw some dates around and I thought it may be better to reserve an area and also sort out the diaries before they get manic with work do's and family things etc.

we had sort of said Thursday 5th December - how does this suit everyone ? We said perhaps just drinks so where do you fancy meeting, somewhere on lordship lane ?

Let me know what you think.

Look forward to seeing you on Thursday. Have a good weekend.

Hannah and Eddison x

Hi Hannah,

I'm definitely up for this - thanks for getting the ball rolling. Thursday the 5th sounds good to me.

We could do some kind of pub/bar crawl - go to a few bars along Lordship Lane/nearby vicinity - nothing too adventurous of course. Could start in the EDT and maybe head on to the Bishop... Boho Bar does cocktails which might be nice.

It will be nice to see everyone without babies in tow!

Bex x

Hey, I thought I'd replied to this! Yes, definitely up for drinks on Thursday 5th. It's in the diary.

I'm thinking about heading to the crooked well tomorrow for that coffee and crumpets thing 10:30-12:00 if anyone's up for that...they're trying to rekindle it and get more people there. Nat & Rosie xx

Hi !!

Zion and me are in Belgium for a part of the week so we wont join this Thursday.

But we will be there the next week with our halloween outfit ready of course !!!

By the way, my last Baila Mama session was empty :(( Maybe because of the winter coming and everyone stays in ??? Anyway, I will still maintain a few sessions in the next weeks to see how it goes and hopefully they will be as great as the first ones !! But I might be closing down in December if it doesnt work (sad).

I thought I would share that with you as some of you came to some sessions, thanks for your support.

And Hannah, I am up for that drink (drinkssss)in December of course. Always up for a drinkyyy ;) I will just have to confirm nearer to the date if my husband is not working night shift that day.

I will see you next week,

XOXO

Anne Gloria & Zion

Hi there

Sorry for silence... Family visiting and poor Maddie had a stinking virus and so there has not been much in the way of sleeping in this household!

Drinks sounds lovely and will put in my diary... I have a case at work that day so there may be a problem if I have been away all day too but hoping by then M will be a little less dependent

Hope to see you all in Thursday too... Might attempt baby cinema and then meet unless the weather is glorious (!)

Jude and Maddie x

Hey everyone,

Thought I'd kick things off. Is anyone around tomorrow for a meet up? I've not been in three weeks so am really keen to see everyone!

If so, shall we try the East Dulwich Tavern for a change? It was nice and spacious the one time we went there before and the staff were very accommodating.

Could do 1pm unless anyone would prefer later in the day, say 2:30pm. I'm thinking naps here!

Bex and Nico x