Summer babies club (due June, July, Aug 2013)

There is a great pregnancy yoga on a Saturday morning just off Bellenden Road, called Gaia studios and run by Barbara. 9.30am until 10.45am - small class of about 6 or 7 and she is great, pushes you so you feel like you have had a workout but also very conscious of everyone's stages and aches and pains! You can just rock up or book in via email [email protected]

Hope this helps and maybe see you there! xx

mee mee - I've done a few classes on Buchan Road (Nunhead) with Catherine Arnold. She is very good. I had really bad pelvic pain in the first trimester and saw a brilliant physio at Monument, let me know if you want dcontact details.

I can't recommend Lindi Lu enough! She is really great, I go to a class on Wednesday during the day but she also does one I think on Thursday evenings. If you search for her on here there's lots of recommendations. She's a lovely friendly lady and I always leave feeling positive and happy. It's at her house, in a lovely light room so not as clinical as a studio. I've tried different places in the area but hers is just lovely. Hope this helps!

Hi girls, the 21st sounds good. EDT has worked well so far so happy to go there.

In terms of classes, we've had 5 weeks of Ariadna's course that's mentioned above. We think the course has been fantastic and I'm very jealous of Ginny having her as her midwife!

See you all soon,

Claire

Hi, just a quick note to say our twin girls arrived last Weds and are home with us. All doing well. (Louise, thank goodness for tiny clothes you brought round, although still too big for our littlest one!). All the best and look forward to a summer babies meet up next month or so. Jules x

Yes, although my nausea never fully went away. Has definitely increased over the last couple of weeks, especially in the evening and I vomited a couple of evenings last week. I think it's mostly due to acid and also trying to eat a normal sized dinner when there simply isn't room.

Congratulations to Jules. Glad everyone is home and well. Please pass on any twin tips!

Buffnutter Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Hi all

>

> Looking forward to drinks on Tuesday. Anyone else

> been feeling nauseous?? Thought I was done with

> that but it seems to be rearing its head again,

> particularly at night!

>

> Claire x

Looking forward to see you all on Tuesday!

MissusF, another june-baby, exciting, it will be nice to meet you on Tuesday at the East Dulwich Tavern.

Anyone else having trouble sleeping BTW? I'm always up at 4 am, wide awake, and its getting kind of boring as well as exhausting....

Sofia, sleep is getting worse yes but I'm not up/wide awake. I get numb hips so am like a rotisserie chicken waking every 1-2 hrs having to rotate/switch sides til that one goes numb. Not fun, often worse 4am so maybe that's baby waking hour?!!

Think you may be right BellendenBear, smaller meals probably the answer. Will give it a go!

Yup, 4am seems to be the new wakeup call for me too - massive kicking so i am then wide awake with brain buzzing. Have found listening to a relaxation cd on my iPod in bed helps me nod back off again though so might be worth giving that a try?

On waking at 4am... I found listening to radio 4 or 3 would trick me back to sleep for an hour or two at 4am. And if really uncomfortable I'd get up and sleep reclining on sofa or arm chair - travel cushion around neck handy. Whatever works!!

Hello summer mums to be, I came to the first meeting in February but have not been on this page for a while (and have lots of reading to catch up on!). Hope everyone is doing well, I can see we even have few babies on board, congrats!

Would you still have me join for this evening's gathering, would love to come :) ?

Due 26th June.

Billie

Hi all, good to see some of you last night, everyone is blooming! I know that some of us have already started our maternity leave and others just about to start so wondered if anyone was free and fancied meeting up for an afternoon coffee next Friday? (31st)

Sally xx