Summer babies club (due June, July, Aug 2013)

Sounds lovely, but unfortunately I'm not on maternity leave yet - counting down the days though! :)

Is anyone free for a morning coffee next Sunday 2nd? Hopefully the weather will be a bit better by then!

Eimear x

Lovely to meet some of you on Tuesday. I can't make the 2nd but might be able to join you on the 31st but will have my two year old with me. Not sure whether that will work!

X

PS I've started a separate thread if there are any second time mums due around the same time who fancy meeting up.

Hi all, not sure about next Friday myself now as I am happy to report the safe arrival of the next summer babies group! Our twins were born this morning at around 5.30am at just 33 weeks. Both little Miss Stewart and Little Mr Stewart weighed just under 4lbs and are doing fine but are in special care. Took us totally by surprise, 3 hour labour from when the waters broke so very little time for anything! Shellshocked is not the word for how we feel! Still to decide on final names but will keep you posted and look forward to hearing other happy news in the future.

Sally xxxx

Wow - congratulations Sally!! Very exciting news. How are you feeling?? Bar shellshocked of course! Can't wait to hear once you have names anon and hope they are home with you soon.

Claire x

Ps next Friday is my first day of mat leave (at last) so I'd love to meet for an afternoon coffee with those around. Duck egg cafe sounds good.

Wow, huge congratulations Sally! Such happy news! Looking forward to meet all of you when you are ready :)

The Duck Egg Cafe sounds good to me.

I know this is just the beginning but this pregnancy insomnia is really starting to get to me, I seem to not be able to hold down a conversation anymore...how am I going to cope when the real work starts?

Anyway, huge congratulations again Sally and looking forward to see some of you on Friday.

xx

Well done Sally. Lovely news. Congratations. And so quick!!

My son now has chicken pox so we're on lockdown for the time being (so boring!!! My boyfriend has only just recovered from the pox also). So not sure if we'll make Friday. Will have to see how he is

Xx

Congratulations Sally, that's fantastic news! :) And can't believe it was so quick!!

Caroline - that's so annoying, just when you thought you were in the clear! (At least it's out of the way before the twins arrive!)

Xx

Hi all

Congrats to jules and sally for the first sets of twins to arrive!

I couldnt make the meet up last tues as one of my nct classes got rearranged for that night but i'd be up for meeting on the 31st depending on time?

Or, if some junies have already started mat leave, perhaps one morning next week?

Michelle

X

I won't be able to make it as I'm working now. we've had to draft in the grandparents to look after my son on Friday cos of the chicken pox (can't take any more time off work !). Last week next week though-hurray!! Have fun on Friday

Caroline

Sorry to hear that Caroline. Not long till you finish now though!

So tomorrow at 3pm looks like we have:

Me

Sofia

Claire

Maybe Helen

Maybe Holly

Maybe Michelle?

I haven't been to Duck Egg cafe since it opened, are they likely to have space for us?

Claire