Summer babies club (due June, July, Aug 2013)

Yes it does seem to have dwindled maybe an afternoon meeting may be best now as there seem to be more activities/groups etc in the morning and Monday is particularly busy! Also with it about to get dark at 330/4 soon maybe nice to have a meet to fill the dark afternoons (missing summer...) anyway just a thought but Monday afternoon at 3 in a pub which has a bigger space than cafe in park???

Cath and Harrison x

Hello I'm a latecomer to this thread. Would love to get involved and meet up with some local parents and summer babies. Equally happy in park cafes or pubs! Had lunch in the Actress yesterday which seemed lovely and baby friendly.

Pam and Bou x

If numbers are dwindling at the Monday sessions, is anyone up for something mid week? Wednesday is always a bit of a dead day for me ... pub lunch is good, or a walk in a park (when it's not raining ... or snowing), coffee in the Dulwich Park cafe or similar.

"Loving" the fireworks ... really helpful when I'm trying to keep a four month old asleep! Grrr.

I'm up for doing something Weds (tomorrow) if anyone is around.

Still keep meaning to ask the EDT if they'll have us back for a "reunion" of sorts - will get onto it. They're pretty empty at lunchtimes so hopefully would work.

Sal - I saw your other half on the news the other day! Still haven't managed to see where his place is though? I look every time but have failed!

Hope to see some of you soon

Ginny

It's that time of year again!

Come and visit us in the Volcano Coffee works for our big Autumn Winter Sample Sale on baby/toddler clothing ages 0-3. The Sale is on Friday 22nd November from 9am-2pm. Perfect to grab your last minute Christmas gifts!

We will be selling everything from clothing and blankets to toys, cards, books and gifts!

The sale will take place at:

Volcano Coffee Works

Parkhall Trading Estate

Martell Road

London

SE21 8EN

Volcano has refreshments and baby changing facilities.

Getting there:

Plenty of free on street parking! Nearest Train Stations are West Norwood or West Dulwich.

Contact us:

[email protected]

www.oliveandmoss.com

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all

Wondered whether anyone fancied meeting up before Christmas? Perhaps for a big group lunch or for a glass (or two) of (mulled) wine at a pub meet up one afternoon? Or even for a drink or two one evening without babies!! Anyone keen? Been a while since the days of the summery Peckham Rye meet ups outside at the cafe!

Em and Toby x

Good shout Em - I am up for both!! The kids love a good pub as much as I do, and what better excuse than Christmas to sneak in a cheeky afternoon glass of wine! Or a fab excuse to get out after the babies have gone to bed!

Name some dates and I will spread the word with those who don't check this thread very often.

Sally, Lola and Franklin xxx

I'm off for a few weeks on Sunday but would have loved to finally meet the people on this thread. Can we do another meet up in the new year - deep dark winter will have set in by then and I'll need afternoon vino to look forward to!

Thanks Em, fab idea. I've been meaning to post for a while that I asked in the EDT as that is where we started and they were fine with the idea of us descending one lunchtime. Obv if anyone can sling their baby it'd help with space! But whenever I go for lunch or walk past they're quite empty at lunch. 1pm one day? Mondays, Weds and Fridays get my vote. Hope we can manage to get a good crowd.

Ginny and Amber

There are a couple of spaces left on the January NCT Postnatal course. This 6 week course starts on Jan 14th in East Dulwich and is perfect for people with babies aged 0-8 months.

pm me for more info or go to: nct.org.uk and put in your postcode to find out where and when.

All the best

Great. So I've booked a space for 8-10 on Monday at 1pm at the EDT. She said she's put us by the restaurant where there's more space for buggies etc and that it wasn't a problem if there was more or less of us as they have no other lunch bookings on Monday. The space should be booked under "Summer Babies" or "Emma" .

Looking forward to catching up next week! :)