Removal companies

rgracieg

I used Roberts and Denny last year for a full pack and move service - i think they were brilliant - reasonably priced, efficient and friendly packers/movers. I have recommended them to friends several times.

Also, search this forum, there are a few threads about removals (it's how I found R&D)

I used Roberts and Denny too after reading recommendations on the forum and they were fantastic - I'd never used a removal company before so I wasn't sure what to expect but they were so helpful and took all the stress out of it! Reasonable price too compared to other quotes I received.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I second the recommendation for Harradines. Used them in September and they packed up and delivered and everything was handled professionally and without a hitch. I left it quite late to start looking for a oompany and Martin Harradine was able to come round the same day that I made the call to give me a quote. I like the idea that its a family business too.

• 8 months later...
We used one of the bigger local companies and had a poor experience with them (when they damaged 2 pieces of furniture the response from the owner was "can't you live with it!" and nothing further. I found them unfriendly when things went wrong. However 3 friends have used Roberts & Denny and all found them very good. Best of luck!

• 3 years later...

Flux Removal pride itself on providing both customer service and support that is available 365 days a year and provide a complete service that takes the stress and strain from the client. People relocate due to many reasons, whether you need to shift your office or home items to other premises. Don?t take any tension their expert man with a van staff member will take your removal tension and will finish it even before you know it. All you need is to call them and just sit back and enjoy your shifting process. Our aim is to provide price promise services with peace of mind.

Muzikkon deals in variety of musical instruments which are available in its best affordable prices. Our aim is to provide world best musical instruments to our customers as its manufacturing goes through couple of tests by our specialized team. In making of our String musical instruments we use world?s finest long-lasting wood to meet our customer demand. Our variety in drum contains tabor drums, bodhrans, medieval drums, traditional frame drums & renaissance drums. We also make special edition instruments as per our customer demand.

EMAIL: [email protected]

PHONE: 0035314507855

Tablet4Rental is an iPad and tablets Rental Company who prides itself on providing both customer service and support that is available 365 days a year and provide a complete service that takes the stress and strain from the client. So if you are planning for ipad rental services for conference, exhibition display or simply need to use iPads to collect data or use for guest lists Tablet4rentals is best in this regard. Visit their website or call them for further information. Their services are available throughout the week.

Email: [email protected]

Phone: 0800 014 8084