ED road Race? (Lounged)

evelknievel

Surfbobby, I have absolutely no intention of competing (if I compete against Mister Hannah6_6 aka David_Carnell our home life gets ruined) but will be there to help organise beers/pick up the pieces. Let me know if there is anything I can do. Tomorrow is my birthday I am not promising to be unhungover by 12.30 but I will be there!

SeanMacGabhann Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> * all turn and stare at LostThePlot *

No doubt to look at my crap typing.....That should have read 5:08!!! So under 6 mins is the aim.....Or do i bust a gut totally and aim sub 5 mins....I will vomit though....

I'm a slow drinker you see...that's my problem....plus of course, this sort of sport is not normal for my training!

So the bar has been set by the aptly named LostThePlot who is indending on running 4 min miles. Mate Good Luck, Gawd Bless, you can have the effing Bear. I'm with SMG, under 10 and I'll be happy, injury free and I'll be even happier (there's some dirty fighters taking part)

And it looks like the other bar will be set by Hannah6_6, many thanks to you Hannah. There will be a couple of other support staff (please bring your own High Viz Jackets)on hand too, so mucho gratis for that. No worries on the hangover front as we are breathalising all participants and those showing no signs of hangover will be made to down 2 pints (I reckon we make LostThePLot down 3 just for bringing 4 mins into the conversation ;-) )

Its shaping up folks, just don't let those nerves get to you, wouldn't want anyone to choke...well not from nerves anyway