Big disturbance around Goose Green tonight

flong

flong Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I've yet to come across a vixen that sounds like

> Lorraine Chase losing it on the Campari.

Sounds like it was one of our SE15 vixens. They are much harder over here. Likewise the rats and the gentlemen in the public houses who offer to fix up your car for you. Or somebody else's car for you.

Oi, leave us out of this!

falcao Wrote:

> Does absolutely everything that happens in East

> Dulwich get posted on this website, even a

> shouting match between Winos?

falcao Wrote:

> Statistically is there a higher quota of curtain

> twitchers in East Dulwich then any other area of

> London? I reckon a pie chart is needed.

That's the whole point of the forum - you don't even have to get off the sofa to go and twitch the curtains.

Sorry, I saw this posting over a week too late. I saw the whole disturbance unfold (@ Crystal Palace Road and East Dulwich Road).

I heard a lady screaming so I popped out onto my balcony to see what was the matter. Two guys were fighting, while their girlfriends looked on. The fighting spilled out into the street - however they were so drunk no punches made contact, and ended up falling over because of lack of balance. They both took their shirts off (looked painful, it was freezing cold out that night), and tried to pull their macho moves. The fighting continued into the street, while cars swerved around them and the girlfriends continued screaming. The cops came and took one of the guys for questioning. The other guy, still shirtless, started walking down East Dulwich Road towards Peckam Rye, looking rather upset. His girlfriend followed, while holding her shiny green St. Patrick's Day high heels, along with a little boy (shoe less for some reason), aged 10. They were Irish. Family St. Patrick's Day fun? I feel bad for the little boy, one of the men could have been his dad.