Clarks Handyman Works

terry027

I am afraid we didn't have a good experience with Terry at all. Nice enough guy but didn't seem very competent, left every job unfinished or badly done, and left a mess as well. He did two days, which was quite expensive. We have had to arrange a different handyman to come round and finish off the jobs/put things right.

• 2 weeks later...

A big thank you to Terry who came to our house last week and jet washed our entire garden.

Terry cleaned the decking our few fence panels and also washed our children's dolls house

he worked none stop and was very helpful in putting everything back in its place he left the garden

very tidy and we have booked him to come back and treat the decking and fence as soon as we get some sunshine

Terry is a hard worker friendly and tidy i would recommend him to anyone who needs handyman

his number is 07717572036

• 2 weeks later...

Had Terry come round about a week ago to do odd jobs that my husband and myself could not do.

Terry worked hard around the house completing all the jobs asked of him we also got him back a few days later to jet wash

all the front of our house and repaint our walls and around the windows and porch. I must say Terry done a fantastic job very clean and tidy and we was amazed at how clean he got the front of our house before painting it.

Terry is a very easy going chap very polite and worked none stop.

We are very happy with the results and will be getting him back to take on other jobs for us

thanks Terry

His number is 07717572036

My first post to echo what everyone here has said about Terry. I found his details on this forum, called him and he came around that evening (a Friday) to do a few odd jobs for me that I couldn't manage myself. He's just come back to do a few more of the same (curtain poles, tie backs, shelves etc - anthing invoving a drill!). He works hard, is very tidy and has a real can-do attitude. Will be making another list of 'Terry' jobs - including putting together some flatpack furniture. Highly recommended.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to recommend Terry i had him come round about 3 weeks ago now to put up a few shelves fit some window locks and also rehang two doors that just wasn't closing properly he done a fantastic job and was hard at work all the time.

We called Terry back just last week to relay some new decking in our garden as I was expecting terry bought all the gear and was taking up the old stuff and laying the new decking in no time at all and for a very reasonable price.

both my wife and i found Terry to be extremely hard working with a very accommodating and polite attitude.

we will be calling him back to carrie out other task's as soon as we have a list

Call Terry on 07717572036

Sorry for the delay in leaving feedback Terry very hectic few weeks!

Have just used Terry based on this forums comments and am so glad not only for this forum which is amazing but also a HUGE thank you to Terry who at very short notice did some painting, sanding, grouting and more. As people have said he's great at his job, hard working, accommodating, polite and very easy to have around the house. Would use him again without a second thought. THANKS Terry

I've left a recommendation for Terry on this forum before, but just wanted to add that he continues to be of great help to us. He cleaned our decking today with a pressure washer and it looks fantastic. I can't recommend him highly enough!

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to recommend Terry the Handyman not only is he very friendly honest and i feel i can trust him fully as i had to leave him working in my house while i went out for a few hrs but he completes the job in hand. I called Terry last week to come and see if he can stop my floor boards from keep squeaking he came over the following day took the carpet up and re-fixed all my flood boards and re-laid the carpet i cant believe there is no more noise at all and i really must say he has done such a fantastic job i cant say thank you enough.

I'm sure Terry can help with many problems around the house try calling him on 07717572036 he really is a great guy who knows his stuff

Thanks Terry x

also like to recommend Terry, he came round last night to fit some wall mounts for me, very polite, punctual, tidied up after himself and work carried out to a great standard.

Will definitely use him in the future for any jobs that need carrying out.

• 2 weeks later...

My first post on the forum and a big thank you to Terry of Clarks handyman services.

Well i called Terry a few days ago to come round and fit a kitchen mixer tap and to also replace a few light switches.

Then my wife came home and she had a list of jobs she wanted to be done Terry accommodated us by completing all the jobs both my wife and me gave him doors fixed light switches changed pictures up we even used Terry's skills to replace a window in our living room door frame. We would highly recommend Terry as a fantastic handyman he is very hard working friendly honest and ready to help with anything that may come up we will be using he's services again with out a doubt.

Thanks terry

Call him on 07717572036 Oh clarks handyman services is a two man team Terry has his brother working with him and they make a great team

I read about Terry on the forum as I wanted someone to come and look at our garden, which was a bit of a mess! I contacted Terry and he came and viewed our garden and gave us a very reasonable quote the following evening. We booked him to do our garden last Thursday and he managed to complete the whole job in a day. He arrived before 8am and didn't finish until near 6pm and he pulled up palm trees, fixed and pressure washed our decking and outdoor table and chairs, fixed our fence panels and fitted a new one and laid over a kilo of cotswold chipping stone, which he had to wheelbarrow from the street! He was very friendly, started work straight away and worked really hard, keeping me in the loop with what he'd done during the day whilst I was at work. We left him with our keys and he left everywhere tidy and locked up for us and the garden really was like a new garden when we arrived back home that evening! I would really recommend Terry.

Having asked Terry to help me out over the past few months with a range of jobs, I recommended him to my friend recently who lives in Camberwell - also outside the 'East Dulwich' area, but not too far - she was as pleased as I always am with his efficient approach to getting the required jobs done without any fuss, and to a high standard. I'm posting yet another positive recommendation on her behalf as she's not very computer literate! If you've got jobs that need doing, I'd have no hesitation in recommending Terry - tell him exactly what you need doing before he starts, and he'll sort it all out to a good standard, and quickly.

Thank you to all the support I have had from my clients but I have decided to take down the reply to someone's comments due to her being contacted with abuse.

I'm not on her to cause any problems I'm here to work hard please others and make a living for myself and my family just like any other person. Thanks again for everyone's support very much appreciated

I still can't work out why we had such a bad experience with Terry. I did post about on the forum at the time, and we have photos of the mess that he left behind him. So many people praise him, but our experience was very different, and it cost us a lot of money to have work redone and finished off properly after he left our house in a mess. I commission building projects as part of my day job, and I can tell the difference between a competent job and a shoddy one.

It's disquieting when you re in a minority, but don't we owe it to others to also share our experiences, if they are less than rosy?

I can't believe you are reporting about work that I never done yes I came round to you and did some work for you but every time I went to paint or something either the wall would fall out or putty would fall away when I explained this to you your reply was to slap some thing up to make good after all you was moving as far you you told me and you just wanted to sell your home.

I'm not about's to sit here and let you slag me off after I've work extremely hard to build up a client base.

Yes you was unhappy with the work I did do for you but at the same time you didn't want to spend any money on the property that I can't blame you I mean it was falling to pieces after having no money spent on it in about 20 yrs

But please you made your point quite a while ago by posting pics of work that I didn't even do but I didn't say anything as I didn't want to cause a fuss. But there's no need to sit and post again 99.9% of my clients are happy

What I should say is the people who are willing to spend money on there home to improve or to maintain it are happy with the work I've done for them.

But like any post I always thank those who leave feedback so thanks