a joke

Mark

HOW TO HANDLE IRRITATING SEATMATES ON AN AEROPLANE

If you are sitting next to someone who irritates you follow these instructions:

1. Quietly and calmly open up your laptop case.

2. Remove your laptop.

3. Start up

4. Make sure the person who is annoying you, can see the screen.

5. Close your eyes, tilt your head up to the sky & move your lips as if praying

Then hit this link

A priest and a rabbi were sitting next to each other on an airplane. After a while, the priest turned to the rabbi and asked, "Is it still a requirement of your faith that you not eat pork? "

The rabbi responded, "Yes, that is still one of our beliefs."

The priest then asked, "Have you ever eaten pork?"

To which the rabbi replied, "Yes, on one occasion I did succumb to temptation and tasted a ham sandwich."

The priest nodded in understanding and went on with his reading.

A while later, the rabbi spoke up and asked the priest, "Is it still a requirement of your church that you remain celibate?

The priest replied, "Yes, that is still very much a part of our faith."

The rabbi then asked him, "Have you ever fallen to the temptations of the flesh?"

The priest replied, "Yes, rabbi, on one occasion I was weak and broke my faith and made love to a woman."

The rabbi nodded understandingly and remained silent, thinking about five minutes. Finally, the rabbi said, "Beats a effing ham sandwich, doesn't it?"

do you want a nokia n90 mobile phone 1000texts & 1000 minutes any network any time

with it you get a 42" lcd tv a free apple ipod nano & a free stella mini fridge

its a 6 month contract @ ?12.50 per month. simply log on to www.dreamonyoucunt.com

A University student delivers a pizza to an old man's house. "I suppose you want a tip?" says the old man.

"That would be great," says the student, "but the other guy who does deliveries told me not to expect too much ? he said if I got 50p, I'd be lucky."

The old man looks hurt. "Well, to prove him wrong, here's ?5. What are you studying?"

"Applied psychology," replies the student.

A woman takes a lover home during the day while her Husband is at work.

Her 9 year old son comes home unexpectedly, sees them, and hides in the bedroom cupboard to watch. Just after getting into bed the woman's husband also comes home unexpectedly, she tells her lover to hide in the cupboard, not realising that the little boy is in there. After a little while the little boy says, "Dark in here." The man, who obviously got a real fright not expecting to hear anything, let alone from a little boy says, "Yes, it is."

Boy - "I have a football."

Man - "That's nice."

Boy - "Want to buy it?"

Man - "No, thanks."

Boy - "My dad's outside."

Man - "OK, how much?"

Boy - "?250"

In the next few weeks, it happens again that the boy and the lover are in the cupboard together.

Boy - "Dark in here."

Man - "Yes, it is."

Boy - "I have football boots."

The lover, remembering the last time, asks the boy,

"OK how much this time?"

Boy - "?750"

Man - "Sold."

A few days later, the boys' father says to the boy, "Grab your boots

and football, let's go outside and have a game of soccer.

The boy says, "I can't, I sold my ball and boots."

The father asks, "How much did you sell them for and to who?"

The boy says, "To a friend of mine for a ?1,000."

The father says, "That's a terrible thing to do, overcharging your

friend like that". "That's four times what they cost when they were

new, I'm going to take you to church and make you confess your

terrible sin."

They go to the church and the father makes the little boy sit in the confession booth and he closes the door.

The boy says, "Dark in here."

The priest says, "Don't start that s**t again you little pr*ck, you're in my cupboard now!"

Keef Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> A newly wed couple both of whom are Deaf and British Sign Language (BSL) users, are enjoying their new life together. However, they are having a bit of a problem in the bedroom department, in that once the lights are out, they can't see each

other signing, so communication is a real issue.... This is obviously having an effect on their sex life, which is a nightmare, particularly in this, the honeymoon period....

>

> One day they're discussing this, and wife says to hubby (through sign), "I have an idea, when we're in bed in the dark, and you feel a bit frisky, just lean over and give my left breast a quick squeeze to let me know. If you're tired and you

just want to sleep, give the right breast a quick squeeze, and we know where we are."

>

> Hubby agrees with this, and gets to thinking......

>

> The next day hubby says to wife. "That was a really good idea you had yesterday, so I've been thinking.... If we're in bed and you're feeling frisky, reach over and give my knob a quick tug to let me know. If you're feeling tired and just want to sleep, just reach over and tug it 250 times!"

Posted that in the early days of this thread, but I just told it to my Deaf colleague for the first time. She found it funny, but the best bit was watching my lovely colleague Karen, the BSL interpreter, trying to finish the interpreting and keep a straight face once I'd hit the punchline!

3 woman in a pub start talking about their husbands

1 says i call mine the dentist no one can drill like he does

2nd woman giggled i call mine a miner because he`s got a big shaft

no 3 frowned i call mine the postman because he cums so early and

half the time he sticks it in the wrong box

• 2 weeks later...
Please keep the jokes coming, I use them wherever possible with the teens I work with. Filthy is obviously out, and they have some learning difficulties so nothing too long or needing an understanding of subtle puns. Most popular so far is the 2 thieves on a washing line ('pair of nickers'). If you got anything in that vein in your Christmas cracker do post and don't worry about denting your carefully nurtured image of wit and sophistication.

A smartie and a jelly baby want to go into a pub for a drink. The pub is a bit on the rough side and the jelly baby is concerned that he will get beat up. The smartie reassures him saying, ?Don?t worry. You may be all soft a squishy but I have a hard shell and I will protect you from any thugs.?

So they go in and take up residence at the bar.

While they are having a drink a couple of glacier mints walk in. They walk straight up to the jelly baby, knock his drink out of his hand and push their way to the bar.

Emboldened by the smartie?s promises of protection the jelly baby reacts and shouts, ?Oi! What you think you doing??

Upon which the glacier mints precede knock 7 bells out of him while the smartie stands quietly by and does nothing.

The, now considerably squashed and battered, jelly baby drags himself upright against the bar and says to the smartie, ?I thought you said you would protect me.?

To which the smartie replies, ?Sorry mate but those guys are menthol.?

Regardless of how you feel about gun laws in the USA this is one of the best come back lines of all time.

Here is a portion of USA National Public Radio interview between a female broadcaster and US Marine Corps General Reinwald who was about to sponsor a Boy Scout Troop visiting his military installation:

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: So, General Reinwald, what things are you going to

teach these young boys when they visit your base?

GENERAL REINWALD: We're going to teach them climbing, canoeing, archery

and shooting.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: Shooting!!! That's a bit irresponsible, isn't it?

GENERAL REINWALD: I don't see why, they'll be properly supervised on the

rifle range.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: Don't you admit that this is a terribly dangerous

activity to be teaching children?

GENERAL REINWALD: I don't see how. We'll be teaching them proper rifle

discipline before they even touch a firearm.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: But you're equipping them to become violent killers.

GENERAL REINWALD: Well, Ma'am, you're equipped to be a prostitute, but

you're not one, are you?

The radio went silent and the interview ended.