63 bus stop dunstans Road

I got on the 63 by the forest hill Tavern yesterday morning at 7.20 am, And it sailed past a lot of people with their hands out at the Dunstans stop, felt really bad for them, have they got a sign up to let people know when its shut and when it opens ?

Which week though Renata?

What a joke that we are paying for this bungling bureaucracy for no discernable benefit.

Renata Hamvas Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Hi Chaveau,

> the works should be completed by the end of the

> week.

> Renata

Spark67, there is a sign up on the bus stop, but it's not very visible at all!

I agree with neilson99 - it is a complete joke. If the council has so much money that they can afford to resurface roads and replace traffic lights for no reason at all, perhaps they should be giving Southwark residents some money of our council tax bill instead.

I think this whole process has been really badly managed by Southwark. I live on St Aidan's and received the letter iro the junction on Tuesday evening - after the works had started! IMO Southwark doesn't really care about complying with any formalities when doing these works - they just make a decision and plow on.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with this junction.

I agree about the mismanagement. I'm on Dunstans Road -- haven't received any sort of letter and the roadworks have been going on (really noisily!) up until about 10pm for the last few nights. Surely they should let us know about that sort of thing in a residential area?

grahamgb3 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> The bus stop is only closed at night between 8pm

> and 5am while the work is going on. It is marked

> on the bus stop sign. I haven't any experience of

> the buses not stopping this week

You obviously weren't one of the large group of people waiting at the bus stop at 8.40am this morning then, when an empty 63 sailed straight past and stopped at Friern Road.