-------------------------------------------------------

> Eating chocolate cake / hitting myself in the face

> with a hammer

>

> Eating chocolate cake / hitting myself in the face

> with a hammer

>

>

> Crikey, this is more difficult than I thought..

It's not really. Look at it this way........with the former you feel stuffed and possibly sick afterwards and are likely to regret it, with the latter it will feel great when you stop.

Today, to get me some extra time in bed (knowworrI'msayin) I decided to put on my socks, shoes and deoderant on the bus. Then I had a dry shave. Don't worry it was a roll on, I wasn't actually getting in anyone's way or spraying anything.

i do hope this catches on

StraferJack this is exactly what I mean! "To get extra time in bed" socks and shoes on the bus? Is it really necessary? And where does the loose hair from your dry shave end up? All over the seats which some poor unsuspecting person is forced to sit on after you! And as for deodorant.. astonishing. Ie written a short email to TfL and am awaiting a response as I couldn't find anything on their website regarding the application and use of potentially toxic materials.

Louisa.

StraferJack Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Today, to get me some extra time in bed

> (knowworrI'msayin)

Pish and tish Strafer - there's no equivalency. Shaving sprays face hair everywhere. Make up disnae.

No one but *Bob* said anything about shagging, and I couldn't give a fig if you put your shoes and socks on on the bus.

I hate it when you text though. That's really really fucking annoying. You should just sit there, face forward, hands gently folded in your lap, not speak to a companion, and keep your fucking hands still you nutter (your feet you can move for wriggling into socks though).

You're mental about this.

Most electric razors are quite poor at catching all facial/pubic hair adequately. The condition of some sinks after there use, as RosieH rightly points out, is often an ugly sight, even after extensive cleaning. I wouldn't even want to hazard a guess at the number of stray hairs which could escape with said use of one of these or a cut throat razor on public transport. Where do the boundaries for do's and don't's start that's the question?

Louisa.