Things I have done today instead of working....

CamberwellOz

Today I mainly ate Skittles.

I also looked at Pet of the Day in the London Paper (my secret daily wallow in sentimentalism - skip the earthquake in China, straight to the fluffies). Today it was a Samoyed dog who likes looking after his friend, a blind tortoiseshell cat. I nearly blubbed.

• 4 weeks later...
Dropped the kids off at nursery, got into work around 10. PM booked off so leaving in another hour or so. And in between I've spent far too long on the internet looking at routes down to the south coast.

had a blood test this morning and got to work later than usual

Googled the amalfi coast

Researched ivf

posted on two other forums

Ordered some organic non animal product body wash

sorted out my diary

cancelled two magazine subscriptions

considered many times responding to my brother's out of the blue email but havent yet..

and that's about it I think..

I have made a fresh fruit salad...all that chopping is a great way of procrastinating;

now I am listening to Streisand's Greatest Hits which is a great source of distraction - it takes great concentration to sing both the Neil Diamond and Bab's parts of You Don't me Flowers Anymore.

I've written four paragraphs so far today...good job I'm not writing a sequel to War and Peace.

Oooh - gotta run, No More Tears, Enough is Enough is coming up....I've got a whole dance routine for that one.

I've given myself the week off and am now bored as hell! No one in the pubs of any interest and not sunny enough for the park.

So far I've made 3 loaves of bread and burnt a fish finger sandwich.

What to do? (?)