Recommendation for garden labourer - Fernando Pinto

bkkmei

I can not sing his praises highly enough ?he is amazing. I have never met a gardener that works this hard, he literally does not stop till he goes home. My garden was a mess ( recently moved in) - he has taken down the shed / got bamboo roots out and weeded the garden. When i say weeded i mean weeded - it is immaculate you can't spot one weed ( i had a lot). In a few days he has totally transformed a horrible space into an amazing space for the kids to enjoy the summer. So impressed we are delighted that he has agreed to do general up keep for us and planting etc. If you need a gardner Fernando is your man!!!!

An absolutely amazing garden worker who is dedicated, takes great care in his work and creates an excellent outcome. We have used him a number of times and will continue to do so. He is also very reliable and friendly - my two year old now wants to learn how to mow the lawn "because Feenando does it"!

• 2 weeks later...
Fernando came round last week to sort out some very overgrown borders and beds for us that we have neglected for a while but now want to plant some flowers and veg in. He was very punctual and worked extremely hard, and we are delighted with what he achieved, which has inspired us to take care of our garden again (although we would certainly like him to come back and help us with that again soon, as there are still areas that are a bit much for us to tackle!). As others have said, he is extremely nice and courteous, and my baby loved being near him while he worked (on one of those gorgeous sunny days last week!). Thank you Fernando.

• 2 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Fernando. We had him round for a day this week to tidy up the garden. We left the keys with him in the morning and by the time we got home from work he'd completely transformed it. We're now looking forward to planting some new flowers and shrubs in what were previously overgrown and weed filled beds. We shall definitely have him back should we need any future work in the garden. His phone number is 07946757938

• 3 weeks later...
I can also recommend Fernando, he has been round a few times in the last month or so and our garden is looking much, much better. He does things properly and always leaves everything tidy. Fernando works hard, and is a pleasure to have around. I have no hesitation in recommending him to others.

Wow is all we can say! Fernando was reliable and professional from the offset. Our garden has been transformed and looks absolutely beautiful just the way we wanted it, and all in one days work! Fernando was hard working, punctual and a great price. Would 100% recommend...if only there were more Fernando's across all trades!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would echo the flood of praise for Fernando, he's an excellent gardener and a great worker.

He has done a great job on garden in Forest Hill over several visits and leaves it tidy and well groomed. Book him in advance as he is busy, probably due to the large number of recommendations on here, but deserveably so as he's a great gardener and a lovely man.

His number is 07946 757938

• 2 weeks later...

I would highly recommend Fernando for your gardening work. He was very communicative before the job and arrived promptly on time on the day. He is very friendly and knowledgable about plants and suggestions for your garden.

We only had him for three hours work but in that time he did an amazing job clearing our overgrown and heavily weed ridden garden. I will definitely be using Fernando again in the Spring to help cultivate our garden.

His number is 07946757938.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Fernando has been helping us with our garden for about a year now. He is a pleasure to have around, very reliable, works hard and does a good job. He mentioned today that he has some availability coming up, if anyone is looking to get their garden tidied before winter. His Phone number is 07946757938.

• 2 weeks later...
Fernando came over this week to give our garden a good tidy up for the winter and has done a fantastic job. He worked really hard cutting back, detangling plants from one another, shaping and weeding, the garden now feels so much bigger! He did a great job on a pretty cold day, he arrived on time, kept the place very tidy, was respectful of our home and a pleasure to have around. Highly recommended.

• 1 month later...

My big thanks for such lovely words and all your support, old and new costumers, during to 2016. It was a pleasure helping to keep your gardens nice, strong, and beautiful.

I wish you all a bright and healthy 2017 full of joy and happiness with all the best that you wish.

Thank you so much

Fernando

• 1 month later...

Once again Fernando has saved my garden from winter neglect and made it a nice space for my children again.

I can not rate Fernando highly enough. He is always on time, reliable and trustworthy ( often left alone in the house) and very reasonably price added bonus the children love him also.

He does not stop the entire time he is here and always prepared to go above and beyond to help.

Fernando has been coming to us for over a year now. He has done it all from tackling our bamboo and laying turf for us, general maintenance and soon he will be helping us pot some beautiful flowers in our pots to give the garden some colour.

Happy to give anyone a further reference if they want one :)