Recommendation for garden labourer - Fernando Pinto

bkkmei

I would like to highly recommend Fernando. We have recently moved into our house and Fernando has cleared out and tidied up the garden, turfed the lawn, created a lovely border with stones, lavender and existing plants, set up a vegetable trug. He will do anything I ask and is very hard-working. He has done a fantastic job and the garden looks spectacular. He is also a very nice person, always on time and trustworthy.

• 2 weeks later...

Fernando came this afternoon to tidy up our garden in Telegraph Hill. He did an excellent job, he worked very hard and he also had to jump over the fence when we got locked out the door!

The garden now looks lovely and we will definitely get Fernando to come back again.

He arrived on time and promptly replied to messages when making the arrangements for today.

Grazie mille, Fernando!

• 1 month later...

Another recommendation for Fernando, who came over the Easte weekend and worked hard to get the garden sorted for the spring. The main big job was to cut down a large bramble bush growing up behind the garage at the end of the garden. This involved climbing over a fence, up on the garage roof and removing (and then replacing!) an old side gate with very rusty hinges. Fernando went the extra mile and worked really hard.

The front and back gardens now look great.

I've used Fernando before and highly recommend him.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to reiterate all the positive feedback for Fernando. He came to returf our lawn last week and although it's early days it looks great. He was so friendly, punctual, helpful, and extremely patient and playful with our two 'helpful' children. He brought a colleague along to help with the heavy digging work - who was brilliant too.

Will definitely ask him to come again once we decide what else needs doing!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
We have recently moved house and had a wilderness of a back garden to contend with, which I'm very grateful to Fernando for tackling. He is a very hard worker and great gardener, and after two visits we're getting back to having a lovely garden for our new home. He's really helpful and a lovely person to know, I'd really recommend him, his number is 07946 757938.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I can't recommend Fernando highly enough. He has been doing our gardening for several years-always arrives on time, works hard non stop until the job is done. Garden looks great by the end and he is a really nice person too!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Fernando Pinto has looked after our garden front and back over the last few years. He is meticulous, takes pride in his work, always on time, works hard until the job is done.The garden always end up looking pristine! I can't recommend him highly enough - oh and his charges are very reasonable. Tel: 07946 757938

Fernando Pinto has looked after our garden front and back over the last few years. He is a very careful gardener and works hard until the garden looks beautiful. I can't recommend him highly enough - oh and his charges are very reasonable. Tel: 07946 757938

• 3 weeks later...
Hi all!Fernando is fantastic. Completely revitalised our garden, it hasn't been this tidy since we moved in 4 years ago. He works so hard and has a great eye. I am so pleased he was recommended to me so would love to see him get more work in the area.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I would like to add another recommendation for Fernando - especially as its getting colder and he tells me that he has more time on his hands to help new customers! Fernando is reliable, pleasant and hard working.

He has been maintaining my garden for a number of years now and I am more than happy to recommend him.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Another recommendation for Fernando who has been maintaining my front and back gardens on a monthly basis.

He keeps my gardens in tip top condition so I can enjoy them all year round.

He is very accommodating, helpful and informative.

Thanks for continuing to do a great job.

• 1 month later...

Thank you Fernando for maintaining my gardens today.

The gardens are looking wonderful. I can't wait for you to come next month and we can start planting soon.

I appreciate you staying late to get the job finished as well.

Highly recommended.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...