Recommendation for garden labourer - Fernando Pinto

bkkmei

Fernando a big Thank You for the amazing back breaking job you did in my garden on Tuesday. I just wanted to leave a note on the forum to re-iterate how pleased I am in having found an honest hard working and professional workman to help me out in tackling what otherwise would be an impossible task for me alone.

Fernando arrives always on time, does what he is asked for, from digging out weeds to moving mountains of earth from one corner of the garden to the other - tidying up the mess left over from a not so "$efficient" other workmen found through the forum in the past. He is reliable, trustworthy, friendly and doesn't charge the moon! I have already booked him for the next session in my garden!

Once again Thank You Fernando - I look forward to have you around again!

Just finished a hard but enjoyable day with Fernando clearing our heavily overgrown new garden.

He was punctual, good value, a pleasure to be around and helped make a massive difference in just a few hours. I can certainly recommend him and will be calling on him again to continue to improve our garden.

Highly recommended.

I'd like to highly recommend Fernando. He came to do a general tidy of my garden today - cutting back rose trees and shrubs, weeding etc. He's done a fantastic job and left everything looking clean and tidy - I'm really pleased. He was also very reliable and responsive when arranging the work and friendly. I'll definitely use him again.

Fernando came to clear the leaves from my garden today (and a general tidy up ahead of Christmas) and has done a fantastic job. He's the most lovely man you could wish to meet. Very polite, friendly and no trace of any mess left behind. Someone who genuinely takes pride in his work and and wants you to be happy. Thoroughly recommend.

Hello All,

Today Fernando Pinto came to tidy up my friend's garden. He is very professional, warm person and hard worker.

He listens very careful what the client wants and work in a very precise way.

I would recommend him to anyone who wants to end up with a beautiful garden.

Thanks Fernando

Isabella

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Fernando came today and worked for seven hours straight sorting out my garden brilliantly. I can't recommend him more highly. He is always on time, very polite and extremely hard working. But also has an excellent knowledge of plants and knows my garden inside out (he even remembered several things he did last year down to the smallest details). Look forward to having him back again in a few weeks.

Another big thumbs up for Fernando, who came round last week to do a fantastic super-tidy job with our garden. Highly recommend for anyone who is looking for a hard-working and reliable gardener.

Fernando is the most wonderful gardner - he is reliable, honest and hard working. He regualarly visits to look after my 100ft garden and does an amazing job. I would not hesitate to recommend him, no matter how big or small the job is!

Please feel free to PM me if you need a specific reference.

I also wanted to recommend Fernando, he worked on my garden on Friday (for 6 hours). He is hard working, great at making the garden look great and also is knowledgeable about plants. He has prepared the garden for spring and made it look fantastic.

Lucie

• 2 weeks later...
Hi - Fernando was recommended to me by a friend. He helped me today with the difficult task of removing some very old bamboo which had spread all over the garden. He was very good and diligent. I would highly recommend Fernando for the way he works. He is very pleasant to talk to and knows a lot about gardening.

I would also whole-heartededly recommend Fernando having hired him after reading this thread. He works exceptionally hard, is very friendly and polite and is genuinely concerned to ensure that he does a good job which you are happy with. I would not hesitate to hire him for any garden project or garden maintenance. He has done a wonderful job of digging out a border which we want to replant despite it being full of tree roots and difficult-to-remove unwanted plants. Highly recommended.

• 2 weeks later...
Oh my word! My garden has been a mess for so long, and I (for the second time) emailed Fernando. He responded very quickly, was available at short notice, and came round. He has managed to do in 7 hours today what most gardeners would take 2 days to do, all of which he has done cheerfully, tidily and at a very reasonable price - he even brings plastic shoe coverings so he doesn't mess up the carpets. He is so trustworthy and sweet as well. I can really recommend Fernando for anyone who needs a thorough job in their garden. He has done weeding and tidying up for me today, but I know he can do and does a lot more. His details are [email protected].

Another recommendation for Fernando who has spent the last 2 days bringing order to a large section of our garden - cutting back overgrown laurel, trimming hedges and clearing the ground area as well as planting new shrubs and plants. Very hard working, trustworthy and reasonably priced.

I just wanted to recommend Fernando. I now live in Crofton Park (SE4) and he came out to my house yesterday to sort out our front and rear gardens which were an absolute mess. He totally transformed them and I couldn't believe my eyes when I got back from work.

Unfortunately I never got to meet him but my husband was home and he said he was an absolute pleasure to deal with.