Recommendation for garden labourer - Fernando Pinto

bkkmei

Another recommendation for Fernando, who has worked on our garden a number of times now. It is nice when you find a tradesperson who you can rely on, consistently does a good job and goes that extra mile to fit you in (such as arriving at 8am on a Sunday). I would say he is more than a 'labourer'; he may not be Alan Titchmarsh, but certainly knows his way around a garden. Happy to be contacted if you need more details.

• 3 weeks later...
Fernando has been sorting out our front hedge with amazing precision for a few years now, but this year for the first time, I asked him to do some work in our garden too. It needed mowing, weeding and a general tidy up. When I got back from work and saw what he'd done I was literally gobsmacked - I just walked around the garden saying "wow!". Our garden has never looked so tidy and well manicured! It looked like he'd cut the lawn with a pair of nail scissors! I couldn't be happier. Highly recommend Fernando. He also is a delight to deal with: professional, polite and reliable, which makes the whole process a joy.

• 4 weeks later...

Another thumbs up for Fernando, who I've used a few times now to weed, prune and and generally sort out my garden.

Fernando spent 3 hours this morning weeding and tidying up the front and back gardens.

Always a pleasure to deal with.

Happy to recommend.

He can be contacted on 07946 757938

• 2 weeks later...
Just want to add another recommendation for Fernando - he has sorted out the hedge in my front garden a couple of times now. He does an excellent job and is always friendly and polite, as well as tidy and punctual. Highly recommended.

• 4 weeks later...
Fernando has been doing our gardening in Telegraph Hill for a number of years now. Always punctual, works extremely hard, great attention to detail and the garden looks great, also a very polite and pleasant person. I throughly recommend him!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Fernando does a great job keeping our front and back gardens tidy and gives great advice on what will work in the local soil. We have been using him for close to three years now and would heartily recommend him for any gardening work.

• 2 weeks later...
We were very fortunate to find Fernando recently and have his help with tidying our garden. Fernando is punctual, knowledgeable, hard working and extremely polite. The garden looks great now and we could not have done it without his help. I highly recommend him and look forward to working with him again in the new year.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I?d like to add my own endorsement for Fernando?s work!! I texted him on the basis of these recommendation on a Monday, arranged for him to come today and am THRILLED with his work! A day?s work, 7 bin bags of garden rubbish later and it looks awesome. He?s dealt with bothersome brambles and ivy, weeded and tilled all the beds, tidied up all the leaves and swept and tidied. He arrived early, was a pleasure to deal with and I am one hard-to-please happy customer!

Thanks Fernando

• 2 weeks later...
Id also like to comment on Fernando?s excellent service and skills. He was professional, reasonable, careful and courteous, as well as very responsive! He came to give our front garden a massive hair cut and re vamp, and help it on its way again. I shall definitely be calling upon Fernando for more!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
We have recently started using Fernando over the last few months after he was recommended to us. He is hardworking, reliable and makes the garden look beautiful. On top of that he is totally trustworthy. My kids had him dancing in the kitchen before he left last week. Can not recommend him highly enough.

We have recently started using Fernando over the last few months after he was recommended to us. He is hardworking, reliable and makes the garden look beautiful. On top of that he is totally trustworthy. My kids had him dancing in the kitchen before he left last week. Can not recommend him highly enough.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Just want to add my thanks to Fernando and recommend him here. Fernando came to mow and de-weed our very long back garden earlier this week; he worked tirelessly to get it all done in the time frame and the change is dramatic. I'm very pleased with the work he has done but also want to say that he tidied it all up afterwards and was early on arrival. He also gave me tips on how to keep it all looking good throughout the summer. And finally, I found him very reasonable.

• 2 weeks later...
I also wanted recommend Fernando, he is doing an amazing job in our garden. He came and mow our massively overground garden and has also removed weeds all around the garden beds. He has done a great job and will be using him as frequently as he is available!

Another recommendation for Fernando?s hedge-cutting skills! The front hedge here was a mess and very overgrown, and Fernando has cut it into a very neat shape, but without ?scalping? it too much, which I am very pleased indeed with. He is polite and he cleaned up thoroughly afterwards. He does not carry a ladder with him, so it would be worth asking him in advance if you need to lend him one (as I did, and it was no problem). As other people have mentioned, he also cannot take garden waste away, so he will use your existing brown bin. I would definitely use his services again.

Hi Fernando. I am looking for someone to cut my hedges in my small garden along with a couple of other jobs. I live in langton rise, Foresthill. If you are interested please could you tell me your hourly rate and when it would be posssible to fit me in. Thankyou. Kind regards Madeleine

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Highly recommend Fernando, he keeps our garden tidy and clean monthly. Our whole family are very big fans of him and his work. Thank you for going above and beyond with sorting out the climbers and ivy yesterday.