Recommendation for garden labourer - Fernando Pinto

bkkmei

• 3 weeks later...
I can also very much recommend Fernando. He has just spent the morning doing some heavy digging for me and has done a great job. He was very easy to contact, fixed up a time with me for today and turned up promptly. He worked non stop for 4 hours, was very polite, neat and tidy and the end of the garden was looking so much better when he left. I have no hesitation in recommending him and would use him again.

• 1 month later...

We would also highly recommend Fernando. He has now been doing our garden for a few years and really maintains and looks after it for us. Plus my 4 year old daughter loves to help him and he always obliges. Nothing is ever too much trouble and he?s really knowledgeable about all things plant related - making spring recommendations for us. Thank you Fernando!

Lisa

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have just had Fernando come and work his magic on my garden and front hedge, not only does the garden/hedge look so much tidier and neater now, but Fernando is so kind and polite, highly recommended!

Thanks so much Fernando it was great to meet you,

Charlotte

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I can highly recommend Fernando as an experienced, knowledgeable and reliable gardener, he has been looking after our garden for around 5 years. He visits every few weeks for maintenance and really helps us to keep everything neat and looking healthy.

He is always hardworking, punctual and diligent, as well as being a really nice man,

His number is 07946 757938.

Hello

Another recommendation for Fernando - we came back home after 6 weeks to a jungle for a garden and he has tidied it all beautifully in only 3 hours. He was punctual and diligent - working wonders in the little time he was here.

Would recommend entirely!

Tel: 07946 757938

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Over six years ago, I wrote recommendations for Fernando in this same thread after he helped me sort out my small garden in Peckham Rye. Today I had the pleasure of seeing him again as he helped sort out the garden in my new place in South Norwood.

Just as was the case back in 2014, Fernando was communicative, friendly, professional, incredibly hardworking and effective at the job. He arrived on time, wore a face mask to walk through the house to the garden, and put shoe covers on when going through the house just to be sure no mud got on the floor.

We talked over the work and he made some suggestions. He did a lot weeding, took up some old bark, tidied the flower beds, put down weed membrane, put new bark down, and tidied the work area. This was all the more impressive given the conditions - continuous light rain and damp soil, and having to put weed membrane down when the beds already had flowers, trees and shrubs. Not easy.

At one point, after about three hours or so, Fernando stopped working at a sensible point because he was concerned that his efficiency at weeding was being hampered by how damp the soil is, with all the rain, making it harder to properly get the weeds out. At the rate he could go while still doing the job properly, he was worried I'd feel overcharged so should he come back a different day? We came to an agreement on how much more to try to do, then come back to do the remainder.

I am just as amazed as I was back in 2014 just how much Fernando gets done in a given space of time. I'm looking forward to seeing Fernando again and am delighted with how the garden looks now. Thank you, Fernando!

• 4 weeks later...

Over the past three years Fernando was be helping me with my garden. He does a very professional job of keeping the garden clean and maintaining all plants and shrubs. He also help me with chores in the house when i'm not feeling well.

Fernando is very cheerful and amenable person who will do whatever he can to insure the garden is kept in an immaculate condition.

• 2 weeks later...

Fernando came around today to for Part 2 (see previous review for Part 1 of winter garden ops and bark/mulch replacement).

As ever, he arrived promptly, with great communication in advance and professional work when here. Also he is very conscientious about wearing a facemask and shoe covers when necessary, even for just walking through the house to the garden.

With Part 2, it was particularly helpful that Fernando is willing to tackle so many different tasks and do them all well. As well as some weeding and putting membrane and new bark down, he installed some grass protector, mowed the lawn and tidied a planter and some potted plants. Fernando also did a fantastic job with the lawn edging - not easy with log roll curving around the flower beds. He kindly tidied the deck area too, which was much appreciated.

The garden looks so much better now and, as ever, Fernando completed the work very efficiently. I would highly recommend his services to anyone who'd like some help with their garden.

• 3 weeks later...

Another recommendation for Fernando.

He arrived early each time he came, clear communication and worked very hard to trim hedges and clear up the garden and do some general maintenance. Cleared up very well after doing each job.

Very nice guy as well and very reasonable rates.

• 4 weeks later...

Dear all,

Wishing all users and their families a happy and healthy new year, hope that new year bring a light at the end of the tunnel to everyone and forget about 2020. Last year has been of constant uncertainty and let year 2021 be more resistant, optimistic and alive.

My big thanks to all my customers for the support during these hard and difficulty times.

Thanks again,

Fernando Pinto

• 1 month later...

Would like to extend my recommendations for Fernando again!

He has just been to tidy my garden ready for spring and he did an amazing job. I have also recommended him to lots of friends who are also very happy with his work.

Contact him on: 07946?757938

• 1 month later...

One more recommendation for Fernando. As others have mentioned, he is polite, dependable, hard working and takes pride in his work.

Our front and rear gardens needed a lot of attention as we struggled to find a replacement gardener last summer. The amount of work required seemed daunting for one individual but Fernando has already noticeably transformed our lawn, patio area and front garden in a just a few visits.

There is still a lot more work to do but the whole family are already excited at the prospect of once again enjoying our outside space this summer thanks to Fernando.

• 3 weeks later...