Recommendation for garden labourer - Fernando Pinto

bkkmei

Very happy to recommend Fernando. He was extremely efficient, diligent and hard working in bringing our front and back gardens back to life. It was a lot of work, but Fernando was able to 'plough' through it, with vigour and expertise.

He's a clear communicator and offers great advice on what you need to do to upkeep your garden. Will definitely be using him again to keep the gardens in good check.

Call him on +44 7946 757938

Very happy to recommend Fernando. He was extremely efficient, diligent and hard working in bringing our front and back gardens back to life. It was a lot of work, but Fernando was able to 'plough' through it, with vigour and expertise.

He's a clear communicator and offers great advice on what you need to do to upkeep your garden. Will definitely be using him again to keep the gardens in good check.

Call him on +44 7946 757938

• 2 weeks later...
Fernando helped me with my garden today. He was very easy to communicate with and even texted to say he could come earlier than plan Ed as he had a cancellation. He is such a diligent worker and persevered to clear the garden, top it up with compost and fertiliser and plant a few plants through the galeforce winds we have today. Also very well priced. Will definitely have him around again in a couple of months.

• 1 month later...
Another recommendation for Fernando. He has done a wonderful job chopping back a huge and out of control climbing plant for us. He is friendly, punctual, polite, reliable and very easy to communicate with. He worked very hard and carefully and his rates are excellent. He cleaned up afterwards and made sure we were happy with his work. He also cut our neighbours hedges for them at the same time. They too were very happy with his handiwork. I am very happy to have come across him, here and we will definitely use him again. Thank you Fernando!

• 1 month later...

I have just had the pleasure of discovering Fernando Pinto to come and help salvage our garden. Fernando has visited twice now and in that time he has managed to clear away so much over growth and bring the garden back to some harmony & health! He is a really experienced, knowledgeable and reliable gardener and I am delighted to have found him.

He is extremely hardworking, punctual and diligent, and you can see he deeply cares about providing a good service. A lovely man to chat with and very polite. You won't regret it.

His number is 07946 757938.

• 4 weeks later...
If you are looking for a gardener, I would highly recommend Fernando Pinto. He has done work in my garden twice now and each time, I can't believe how amazing my garden has looked afterwards, he has transformed it. He is a very nice man, hardworking and takes great pride in his work. I am so happy as it has taken me a while to actually find a gardener who I can trust knows what he is doing and does it to a very high standard. Thank you Fernando!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Another recommendation for Fernando who worked on my garden for the first time today. Planted new shrubs/small tree, repositioned existing ones, general maintenance and lawn treatment.

A very polite, nice man who obviously loves gardens, takes pride in his work and is happy to listen to what you want. I will be using him again for seasonal maintenance.

Thank you Fernando.

• 1 month later...

I echo all the positive comments about Fernando here. He has perfect work ethics. He has tidied up our

Garden multiple times in the last few years and always has done a perfect job. I?d recommend Fernando to everyone looking for a gardener.

• 1 month later...
We highly recommend Fernando as he keeps our garden looking beautiful every month. Nothing is ever too much trouble for him, and he is always on time, thorough, super tidy and a real delight to have around. Thank you so much for all your hard work, Fernando!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I contacted Fernando after reading the recommendations posted on here. Fernando has worked in my garden over past few weeks and I'm very pleased with all the work he's carried out, It's been a pleasure to meet him!

I also highly recommend Fernando!

His 'phone number is 07946757938

• 1 month later...