Recommendation for garden labourer - Fernando Pinto

bkkmei

Amongst various jobs around the garden, Fernando has also been helping me try to save my sickly privet hedge over the past few weeks. He came back today to cut it back and put up a temporary screen. He cleared and packed a huge amount of cuttings into bags and left everything very tidy and immaculate. He worked very hard and peservered despite the rain to get the job done. As mentioned previously, Fernando is punctual, reliable, takes great pride in his work and I have been very impressed with his work ethic. He is extremely polite and pleasant and his rates are very reasonable too. I will definitely continue to use him. Thank you Fernando!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'd like to further support Fernando. I have used him several times now and I am very happy to think that he is now my 'gardener'. He really cares about my small garden, is prompt, polite and works very hard no matter what the weather. I will be using him again and I encourage others to do likewise.

I would also like to agree with all the above comments about fernando he spent the day here yesterday clearing the very overgrown garden.It now looks wonderful.fernando was very hard working and professional and i will be using his service again.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Another recommendation for Fernando. A lovely guy. Very punctual, excellent communication to set up appointment. Left the garden looking great. Really quick, neat, tidy and considerate worker. Will definitely be using him again, and telling all my friends.

After a year of intense work, I would like to thank all customers support I was given and the kindly recommendations.

I'm happy and glad to know that the gardens that I care were pleasant and beautiful to the owners, were very hard and intense months of work but at the same time very rewarding and stimulating and it was really a pleasure to work in your garden and see results.

I would like to wish everyone a Wonderful Christmas with lots of hapiness and peace and a special thanks to all my customers of East Dulwich Forum for their support and for the work you gave me and I wish you all best wishes for 2014.

Fernando Pinto

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear Sirs and Dear Madams of East Dulwich Forum,

We know the bad weather conditions in the winter did not much help, but do not forget that a detailed and thorough tidy is essential to keep and still our gardens more attractive to our eyes, and at the some time keep our gardens clean is good and important step for future maintenance and next season. This way, i am available for any eventually small work that your garden needs.

Please feel free to contact me as usual for further questions, i'll try to help you, is allways a pleasure.

Thank you so mutch

Fernando

• 2 weeks later...

Today Fernando successfully erased 2.5 years of neglect from my garden in Peckham Rye. It was a mess, overgrown horribly, with weeds and vines all over. That he very professional and good at his job (while charging reasonable rates) is something I expected after reading the other reviews here. What is extra nice - that I wasn't necessarily expecting - is that he's so reachable, always prompt to respond to text, and to email. He makes an effort to keep you informed. This is hugely appreciated as I live on my own and work long hours.

If you are a busy professional and want your garden sorting out in a zero-fuss professional manner, Fernando is definitely the guy for you.

I look forward to asking him over again in the spring to make glorious the garden which he so fantastically and efficiently uncovered today.

Thank you, Fernando!

• 1 month later...