Recommendation for garden labourer - Fernando Pinto

bkkmei

I have just used Fernando for the second time to trim a hedge in our front garden. As before, he arrived promptly (a tradesperson who arrives when he says he will is a rare thing) and did a very neat job for a good price. Would use again.

Good evening

I hesitated to respond to last post placed, because I do not like controversies or confusions, but given the content it come well placed to respond to it.

Firstly do not know me from somewhere or my work to be making unfounded judgments or considerations such content.

This topic is just to those who know my work in any way, and is not to make unfounded assumptions.

I do not have to justify myself, but I own my own equipment, except large equipment, now the way I carry it is between me and the customers who request my work.

I am an honorable person that draw on my honesty to work.

All my recommendations are true and based on the basis of my work, because for me the most important it is

the honesty and doing the best I can and know, because I respect all who asked my help.

Generally beginning my early life, I invite you to follow the spot my work if you want.

I will not feed any future issues as such give the matter closed.

Best wishes

Fernando Pinto

We would like to add a further recommendation for Fernando. As many others have stated, he arrives on time, and works very hard for the whole time he is here. We have had him for two days completely re-establishing our garden beds, and tidying up; and it is refreshing to see the care and pride he takes in his work.

I must say Talulah71's comment above is rather uncalled for. He has all the basic tools required for his job; and i couldn't give a hoot if he travels by bus, plane or unicycle. No, he doesn't have his own lawn mower if thats what is meant by 'no tools', but not many gardeners seem to these days, particularly in his price bracket. If he continues to do a quality job, then we will continue to hire him.

Happy to add my recommendation to those here regarding Fernando Pinto. He worked nonstop all day - nearly 9 hours - in our extremely overgrown garden yesterday, clearing out 21 of those big paper sacks of garden waste. He is a lovely chap, very polite, with very reasonable rates. Will use again.

• 2 weeks later...
Ah... Fernando! A good gardener, good rates and such a pleasure to do business with! The cynics that say that is the least you should expect should try dealing with some of the people I've hired in the last 2 years doing up our house... Thanks again Fernando.

I would like to fully recommend Fernando. He has done a wonderful job of clearing and transforming my unruly garden. I could not believe the difference 8 hours made. I was quoted 3 days by another gardener and a much higher price.

Fernando was polite and very reasonable he left my garden spotless. I would definitely use him again.

many thanks for your hard-work.

I was very glad I followed the advice regarding Fernando Pinto from this forum. Fernando came to our house last week and did a fantastic job on the garden. He cleared a lot of rubbish, weeds and dead plants, he has made a fantastic job of defining the flower beds too. I very much look forward to him coming back in October and starting the planting. Extremely reliable, diligant, hard working and entertained my three year old too. Fantastic!

I would like to add my recommendation of Fernando Pinto to this thread. Fernando did a great job on our garden, trimming back hedges and tidying the rear garden of a significant amount of weeds and rubbish. He was extremely hard working and diligent in making sure we were happy with his work. A true gentleman and someone we will certainly use again in the future.

Thank You Fernando!

• 3 weeks later...
Fernando has been keeping our lovely garden spic and span after performing an amazing jungle-to-garden tranformation on it earlier this year. We're big fans of him and his work. Reliable, trustworthy, friendly and an impeccable gardener who we recommend without reservation. Some of our neighbours have also taken up his services and have been delighted with his work. Thanks again Fernando.

• 2 weeks later...

Fernando a big Thank You for the amazing back breaking job you did in my garden on Tuesday. I just wanted to leave a note on the forum to re-iterate how pleased I am in having found an honest hard working and professional workman to help me out in tackling what otherwise would be an impossible task for me alone.

Fernando arrives always on time, does what he is asked for, from digging out weeds to moving mountains of earth from one corner of the garden to the other - tidying up the mess left over from a not so "$efficient" other workmen found through the forum in the past. He is reliable, trustworthy, friendly and doesn't charge the moon! I have already booked him for the next session in my garden!

Once again Thank You Fernando - I look forward to have you around again!