What's going on at the CPT?

TJ

You will have to venture in to the deepist depthes of SE 15 but don't be frightend, I know that this will strike fear and trepadation in to the heart's of some forumites, but be brave, pluck up the courage and try it, you wont even need a minder or stab proof vest, out with the A to Z and look up Nigel rd where it meets Peckham Rye, there is life out side SE 22 shudders.

Bob S

The delicate minutiae of My Place vs Your Place around here are getting quite mind-boggling.

I'm thinking of dividing our house into 2, My Part (where all the good bits are, like the telly and my bed) and Your Part (including the sink, the cat lavatory). Then I will sneer at Your Part, and only go there with fear and trepidation.

Keef

They have a very large function room with it's own bar entrance and toilets would make a great venue to play and a late licence what about your band giging if you want I could have a word with the landlord.

Bob S

they then changed thenm to 2050ml bottles

That's a really big bottle of beer ;-)

Do you mean Most bar in the abutment of the bridge?

It is expensive, but you're paying for location there. It's a lovely spot to meet for a drink or start your evening.