AGS Refrigeration - fridge repair, fridgefreezer, freezer repairs

Glenagsrefrigeration

Another recommendation for Glen from me too. I have a six year old fridge freezer and the fridge stopped working over a weekend. Rang Glen on the Monday morning and he came out same day and gave me some advice. Although the fridge was working again, it didn't get quite as cold as it should be so he came out again and discovered there was a small part that needed replacing. He tried to source the part but it's not longer available so he made a small alteration to a flap which means the cold air from the freezer can now reach the fridge properly and I have a working fridge again. I spoke to him over the phone a few times that week and he came out twice, all for one call-out charge. I was very impressed by Glen who is also a lovely person, and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

AGS Refrigeration is simply the best. Glen booked appointment for next day, called and showed up on time, fixed the fridge, (had parts already with him as he asked questions on phone) and charged a reasonable charge to fix the fridge for us. Doesnt get much betther than this!

• 3 months later...
My fridge started making horrible noises, which we ignored until the milk solidified and the butter liquified! Having seen good reviews, I rang Glen late afternoon who said he'd be around in the morning. He worked around my diary, and arrived at the time he promised. He went directly to work, confident it would be fixed, which it duly was within the hour. He even checked up later in the day to make sure everything was working fine. I can't recommend highly enough......

• 1 month later...
I texted Glen from AGS refrigeration on a Sunday (after seeing all the recommendations on here)asking him if he could fix my American style fridge as it had started making noises. By the end of Monday my fridge was fixed! He diagnosed the problem over the phone so had the correct parts with him and he stuck to the quote he had given me. Very efficient service with no hidden extras. Highly recommended.

I too rang Glen and said my fridge freezer was making lots of noise and that the freezer was not very cold! He came round the next day and immediately said that the noise meant that the appliance was beyond repair. ?70 for two minutes. Doesn?t get much worse than that!

• 5 months later...
American fridge freezer erractic problem, was told by another company who charge a no fix fee price fridge repairs no matter what the problem that refrigerator had a gas leak. Found Glen on here who i spoke to. He told told me in simple terms if the freezer is still frozen then it could not be a gas leakage. Glad to say he came round with the parts and got my fridge up and running in less than an hour. Great service and no messing about.

• 10 months later...
I can also recommend Glen 07723019161 He diagnosed the problem with my fridge freezer and fixed it quickly. He also showed me what to do if the problem happened again. Glen called the next day to check everything was ok. Very happy with the service. Thanks Glen!

I recommend Glen 07723019161. He came out, found the problem with my fridge and fixed it very quickly. He showed me how to fix the problem if it happened again. He also followed it up by texting the next day to check it was all ok.

Very happy with the service!

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Highly recommend Glen Scotland 07723 019161 [email protected]

The freezer section of our 15-year-old Samsung RS21 fridge/freezer was working fine, but the fridge temperature was hopeless... around 15C. Glen replaced the evaporator/heater/sensor, and everything is back to normal.

Two weeks have passed now. It's a hot day - the room temperature is currently 26C, but the fridge section is a cool 3C.

Glen is helpful, knowledgeable and experienced.

Another happy customer.

• 5 months later...

Just wanted to add to the recommendations for Glen Scotland. He's just been round to repair our Samsung fridge freezer as the fridge temperature had gone haywire.

Glenn returned my call promptly, he turned up when he said he would to repair it, had the necessary parts with him to repair it there and then and the job was completed within an hour. Very reasonably priced (we were looking at a full fridge/freezer replacement) and he was also extremely helpful with recommendations on things we could do to prolong the fridge/freezer's life.

All in all, I'm happy to soundly recommend him - he's the Chill Doctor equivalent to The Spin Doctor (who is also completely brilliant btw).

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • Administrator changed the title to AGS Refrigeration - fridge repair, fridgefreezer, freezer repairs