ED Warehouse Closing Down

eddie

ED Warehouse vintage store is CLOSING DOWN.

We are having a mega clearance sale. All stock must go. There are discounts of up to 75% on a wide range of products from clothing to furniture, jewellery to crockery, art to curtains, plus lots more.

We have enjoyed our time in East Dulwich but regretfully the overheads are just getting too high in the area and that makes it necessary for us to close.

We hope to see you at the clearance sale for some bargains.

ED Warehouse

1 Zenoria St

East Dulwich

(behind Caffe Nero)

Hi,

Sadly the warehouse is closing down but the children's shoe store will not be.

I am trying to look for new premises and I am looking at a shop share if anyone knows anyone.

I am looking to relocate to honor oak or forest hill if I am unable to find a spot in east dulwich.

If you know of any shops available in Peckham rye forest hill road nunhead lane or someone in these area who have space. Please let me know.

Please keep your loyalty cards and for those of you who have left your loyalty cards with me not to worry as I will keep them for you.

If you would like to know of updates please feel free to email me

emmanuellemarshall@hotmail. co.uk

Thank you for your love and support.

X

david_carnell Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Is the entire warehouse closing or just some of

> the stalls within it?

>

> For instance, is the children's shoe shop going

> too?

It's the entire warehouse. Some traders may be able to find other venues.

The Sale officially started today so lots of bargains.

The children's shoe still have a winter sale on and some school shoes are also in the sale. 50% offf and even 75%off of some of the shoes.

Do hurry as now that word has got out we will no doubt be very busy over the weekend and coming weeks.

I hope this helps.

Thank you.

That is sad.

Alas this sort of pkace is what makes an area attractive to so many, but then rates go up and up and this sort of place can no longer survive. It's like a self fulfilling prophecy.

Sad to hear it's hapoened to the warehouse though. One of the better things in the area.

Damn! sad sad news...I've brought some beautiful dresses from there and a lovely handbag too.

I'm really rather heartbroken!

Any plans to re-locate the vintage clothing?

Perhaps Crystal Palace? Theres a growing vintage scene there.Or Forest Hill? Dartmouth road has a couple of vintage shops already so there is an existing clientele in the neighbourhood.

Louisa Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I'd rather go to Bromley on a direct train from

> Peckham Rye than take my chances jumping a bus to

> Oxford street. Where else are all the major

> retailers? They sure as hell aren't in this area!

>

>

xxxxxxxx

I'd rather chew my own arm off then have to shop in Bromley ever again - it's one of the most soul-sapping places I've ever been in my life, apart from those huge shopping complexes like Westfield.

Oxford Street isn't great, I grant you, but it's paradise compared to Bromley.

Anyway, the bus ride up to Oxford Street is quite pleasant. Or you can get the Bakerloo line from the Elephant straight to Oxford Circus. Or train to London Bridge then Jubilee Line to Bond Street.

And surely you don't want "major retailers" in this area. Do you? A John Lewis on Lordship Lane? It was places like the ED Warehouse that made (past tense deliberate) it nice to live round here.

So, what's going to replace the Warehouse? Anyone know? Let me guess. Flats.