The Spin Doctor (Appliance Repair) Recommendation

Mrs Tinks

Excellent service from Steve, mending our ageing washing machine - he really knows his stuff! Excellent local expert who has sorted various fridge, dishwasher and washing machine emergencies for us over the past few years. His call out fee is good value and IMO it's always worth trying him to see if he can fix your appliance before shell out mega bucks for a new one. Highly recommended!

Another vote for Steve from Spin Doctor.

He's just mended our washing machine that wouldn't spin. He fixed it very quickly and reasonably by replacing the brushes and wasn't phased by the dogs barking at him! Excellent service and great guy to boot. Many thanks.

I'd highly recommend Steve - really quick and efficient service.

My machine was beyond repair the first time he came out, so he said he'd come back and install the new one. As it happened he also had to detach the old machine, which the John Lewis delivery team had refused to do...

Steve is an important contact in my phone - came round to fix my Hoover washing machine a few days ago - he's always quick to fit you in when he can sense it's a crisis and has always managed to fix whatever problem I've had....Wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

Seem to be following the trend here but all the praise really is deserved.

I cant recommend Steve enough. I gave him a call this morning and he arrived on time this afternoon and was super efficient fixing both my dishwasher and washing machine. No fuss. No hassle - I was hugely impressed with his professionalism as well as being a genuinely nice guy.

Excellent.

Yep another vote here for Steve. Repaired our washing machine quickly and efficiently which was much appreciated given I have a 6 month old daughter and appear to be washing like my life depends on it.

• 2 weeks later...
The Spin Doctor has helped us out twice now - once when our own washing machine broke down and once when the dishwasher in our rental property wasn't working. Both times great service, fixed the problem and reasonable price. Definitely would recommended :-)

• 2 weeks later...
Had a faulty Bosch oven due to a broken fan. We were going to replace the fan itself (?100+) but called Steve around as he's worked wonders for us with other appliances and he immediately diagnosed the problem was with the original element and that the fan itself was fine. He replaced it there and then at a very reasonable cost. So good to have such good people working in the Dulwich area - very highly recommended!