The Spin Doctor (Appliance Repair) Recommendation

Mrs Tinks

Steve is brilliant - he's fixed various appliances for me over the years (dishwasher, washing machine, cooker) and is not only great at his job, keeping even amd machines going for years, but is also always reliable, punctual, and - above all - honest. I can't recommend him highly enough.

• 2 weeks later...
I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Steve - he came to look at our broken dishwasher - was honest in advising it wasn't worth him fixing it and didn't charge for the call out. Made a great recommendation for a new product and where to get it cheapest, then came and installed it, was punctual, friendly and competitive.

Another endorsement for Steve - he replaced the washing machine seal and fixed my oven, fitting a new element. Steve easily identified the issue with the oven and completed the two jobs quickly and efficiently. The job was very reasonably priced and Steve was punctual, friendly and easy to deal with. Will definitely be using him again!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I found Steve on EDF via the many recommendations.

He turned up early replaced the heating element in my dishwasher in 25 mins with a part he had in his van and left no mess at all so that was ?85 well spent.

As if that's not enough, he comes with Derek the very cute puppy 'apprentice'.

Ian

• 2 weeks later...
Steve has just fixed my washing machine. Arrived on time, clearly very knowledgeable and competent. Sorted the problem swiftly and economically. Also provided advice regarding how to avoid future recurrences. I have no hesitation in recommending 'Steve, the spin doctor'.

Another recommendation for Steve The Spin Doctor. He has just been round and replaced a broken seal on my washing machine. He had the part on his van and did the job very quickly after calling him and at a great price. Very happy