The Spin Doctor (Appliance Repair) Recommendation

Mrs Tinks

Steve the Spin Doctor has just saved the day again. He is fast, reasonably prices and very reliable. This time he fixed my tumble dryer, but he has also mended the washing machine and dish washer in the past. Highly recommended!!! Here's his number again 07921 777428. Save it to your contacts list ;-)

• 2 weeks later...
I can't recommend Steve enough, he came out to fix my dishwasher within two hours of phoning him and fixed the problem promptly, cleanly and at a very reasonable price. Its not often you find such a great tradesman - I'm definitely keeping his number for all white goods related emergencies. As the previous post says - "excellent service and great guy". Thank you!

I'd also like to add my recommendation for Steve. I called him at 9am about our faulty washing machine, he arrived by 11 and had it fixed by 11.30. He's not only very punctual and expert at what he does, but he is extremely reasonably priced - if you have any problems with your appliances give Steve a call.

Came to fix our oven at short notice.

Always punctual, and gives an honest appraisal of whether something is worth fixing.

We've used him probably half a dozen times now for our oven, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer and he has always been really helpfiul.

Thanks Steve, you're providing an invaluable service.

Just days after our dishwasher conked out (fixed by Steve the same day) our washing machine stopped working. Steve, yet again came out promptly and fixed the problem within 10 minutes. I am incredibly grateful that he understands how important these appliances are in a busy household and always makes the time to come out as quickly as possible. The guy is a saint in my books! Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
definitely yet another recommendation for Steve... he came promptly, straight back from a holiday and gave us a very honest assessment. Our washing machine happened to be broken beyond repair and there was no call out fee to tell us this news. He gave a good amount of time looking at it as we were reluctant to replace, but the answer was clear.

We've used Steve for various appliances (freezer, oven, washing machines) over the past 4 years and he's always been efficient, effective & friendly. When our freezer went on the blink (my fault for not closing the door properly!) on Friday evening I texted him and he replied back right away with how to fix it. Now, 3 days later it is back in service better then ever. Thank you Steve, you are a star!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Steve. He was really helpful trying to diagnose the problem with our washing machine over the phone and when he realised he would have to come out to fix it he booked us in quickly and has sorted out the problem really quickly and efficiently. I would definitely recommend him.

Echoing everyone else's comments, the very best around.

We first met Steve when we were renting and he repaired the appliances for our landlord, now we have our own home and we have maintained contact with him as he's responsive, honest, fair priced and he really knows his area.

Using Steve (Spin Doctor) means that this is one part of your life you don't need to worry about. I'm posting here today as he's just been round and dug me out of another appliance nighmare, again!

• 2 weeks later...

Heya,

Just wanted to add another recommendation for Steve the Spin Doctor. Second time we have used him. He arrived on time on both occasions and fixed our washing machine, and had a look at our tumble dryer. With two toddlers, could not bear the thought of either breaking down so he is definitely on my speed dial now...

His number is 07921 777 428

Huge recommendation for The Spin Doctor, our washing machine broke down on Saturday morning and was repaired on Monday afternoon so quickly and efficiently. Would thoroughly recommend Steve and wouldn't hesitate to use him again.

I have used Steve in the past for my washing machine - which he sorted really quickly . So I did not hesitate calling him for my Dishwasher yesterday. All sorted at speed and he even carries certain parts with him so you do not have that delay. And reasonable as well!