The Spin Doctor (Appliance Repair) Recommendation

Mrs Tinks

My washing machine broke last week so I texted Steve as I always use him. He replied that he is on holiday and will be back in 5 days....I was desperate to have it fixed asap so I started searching for someone else. There were a few (not too many) recommendations for Gabriel so I called him. I will not get in to details but I found him pretty impolite...Waited for Steve to come back from his holiday at the end :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Spin Doctor Steve is a credit to his profession. Punctual, honest, competitively priced and no-nonsense. He cracked on with the repair, and when my washing machine proved to be beyond saving, he offered advice on what to replace it with. Highly recommended. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Spin Doctor just came round, quickly detected problem and sorted it very efficiently. Really excellent service. With two little kids the clothes were beginning to mount up quickly and I've never been happier to do the washing. Really delighted.

Thanks Steve.

I don't often make a formal recommendation on such forums but similar to the other posts, I really wanted to recommend and also to thank Steve for his fantastic service and speed of both responding to my problem with my washing machine (with twins this is something that cannot not be working at home)and also with resolving to a satisfactory conclusion.

He is also a great personality and was a pleasure to meet. I will certainly be keeping his number close at hand! Thanks again Steve.

Brilliant service! Steve sorted out installation of a washer dryer in minutes after weeks of frustrating telephone calls with John Lewis fitters. Going straight to The London Spin Doctor from now on. Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

Have to add to the above posts. Steve is simply wonderful - he came out today to fix our washing machine, on time, really reasonable call out fee and problem fixed in good time. As a Mum with a 5 year old and 5 month old I needed it sorted quickly and without a fuss.

While Steve was working we also chattered about some problems I had with an old dishwasher which had to replaced after a less than honest trades person had charged the earth for repairs which failed the first time - Steve also fixes dishwashers which I did not know at the time!. Steve gave some amazing tips to ensure the new dishwasher functions well and to increase it's life span.

You simply don't find trades people like Steve every day.

• 2 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Steve the Spin Doctor 07921 777428. The spring in our Bosch dishwasher door suddenly snapped. Steve asked us to get the spare part (very easy online by typing in the model number), and fixed the door today. He also mended the electric spark on our gas hob by...er...showing us that we'd accidentally switched it off. Very efficient, very reasonable price, came on time, cleared up afterwards - definitely recommend him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Really pleased with the service received from Steve, The Spin Doctor. He managed to squeeze in a visit to repair my washing machine within an hour of contacting him. Washing machine was repaired with minimum fuss and within half an hour. Even payment was straight forward, I was worrying I would have to go get cash but he had a card machine. Highly recommended!

• 4 weeks later...

My washing machine broke, it's the worst possible timing as I'm 9 months pregnant. Eek!

Steve is great in an emergency and came out to look at it immediately on his return from his holiday. As always - on time, lovely to deal with, incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. Thank you Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Over the years we've come to trust Steve's word absolutely on everything to do with kitchen appliances and their repair. Last week our washing machine broke after 15 years' excellent service - Steve came straight out, diagnosed the problem (worn-out brushes), fixed it, and told us it's likely now to keep going for 15 more.

Expert, excellent service, very highly recommended indeed. And he looks like Knausgaard!

Steve just slotted me in at last minute on same day of call to fix my washing machine, which had become clogged inside the machine and couldn't drain. Brilliant, fast and cheap service. Thanks