The Spin Doctor (Appliance Repair) Recommendation

Mrs Tinks

Another recommendation for Steve, I have a 3 month old baby and washing machine broke a few weeks back. Steve fitted me in the first week back from his holiday when he was already super busy. Turned up promptly and had already diagnosed what was wrong by the information I texted him with before he came so was totally prepared. At the same time he did some checks on the heater to make sure that hadn't contributed to a blown fuse a few weeks earlier. Excellent, efficient service and great guy to deal with. Would highly recommend!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'd also like to add my recommendation for Steve. He came yesterday to look at our washing machine. Punctual,extremely knowledgeable,and helpful. It was such a relief to find someone so reliable. Reasonable rates. No cheque but has a card machine.

The thermostat on my oven wasn't working properly so I contacted Steve, The Spin Doctor. He advised me which part to order and when it arrived, he popped round to swap it over. He takes payment by debit or credit card and his prices are very reasonable. A punctual, efficient and really friendly guy. Highly recommended.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have used Steve the Spin Doctor today, he solved my dishwasher problem and saved me ????. He is quick to respond, works without mess and reasonably priced. I recommend him.

If you have any domestic appliance issues give him a call.

Steve (The Spin Doctor)

[email protected]

www.londonspindoctor.com

Having called upon Steve to sort out our washing machine issue shortly after having my baby (yeah totally the worst time for it to stop working), I didn't realise that he could also help when our oven died. After passing over the error details, make and model Steve was honest snd told me it was better to replace the oven. Once I received the new oven Steve quickly made time to disconnect the old over, fit the new one and even took the old one downstairs so I didn't have to! He clearly knows his trade and I would happily recommend him to anyone who needs similar assistance.

Very quick, efficient and very reasonable in price too 😀 #godsend

• 2 weeks later...
Been using The Spin Doctor for a number of years - Steve is great, won't use anyone else. Always on time, works fast and reasonably priced and has the best name for a washing machine repair business ever!

• 2 weeks later...
I called Steve on Monday as my tumble dryer had ceased drying properly. He was able to schedule me in on Wednesday, arrived promptly, was quick to find the blockage, charged a good rate - all in all a great service. I would definitely recommend.

Another great recommendation for Steve at The Spin Doctor. The fan element on my Baumatic oven failed so I did my research on EDF and found his details. Steve was quick to respond with a convenient time and was very accommodating when I had to change it. Steve was punctual and clearly knew his stuff. He replaced the element quickly and I had a working oven again. He takes payment by card. Steve was efficient, friendly and left no mess. Would definitely use him again.

Details:

07921 777428

[email protected]

www.londonspindoctor.com

• 3 weeks later...
Call the Spin doctor every time. He fixed our broken washing machine with no fuss- he had the right part in the van so all sorted very quickly. He knows what he's doing. He won't rip you off. Hooraay!

A big thumbs up from me too.

Some months ago the Spin Doctor came out to look at my noisy dishwasher, told me that it was dying and would need replacing, but to keep using it until it died, and then to contact him.

It took quite a while, but the dishwasher did finally croak and I duly texted Steve, he recommended an Indesit built in machine via AO. In his experience it is reliable, does the job and at a sensible price.

I duly purchased and booked Steve for fitting. He turned up early (called me first), plumbed the machine in, refitted the unit door and advised me of use. Clean and efficient at a reasonable cost.

There is only one Spin-Doctor.

• 2 weeks later...

Does he do cookers, or just things that spin?

My expensive (for me) cooker develped a fault just after the guarantee ran out and just after I had decided not to pay an arm and a leg for their effing extended warranty which they kept sending me letters urging me to buy, grammar.

It's not stopping it working, just noisy. I know what's probably wrong as it appears to be a common fault, but I don't want to attempt to fix it myself. It just (just! It's only two years old!!) needs a part replacing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
We rang the Spin Doctor the other day. He called back within a quarter of an hour and fixed an appointment. He came today and solved the problem with our washing machine very quickly, efficiently and pleasantly. Highly recommended.

• 2 weeks later...