The Spin Doctor (Appliance Repair) Recommendation

Mrs Tinks

• 2 weeks later...
Been using Steve Spin Doctor for all my appliance repairs for maybe 10 years now. 100% reliable, quick, always tries to fit you in, and gives honest advice. Is straight with you if he thinks something?s beyond repair (rarely). Most importantly, he gets how reliant we are on our appliances. Just called him this morning cos washing machine not working, and because he was rammed with pre-Christmas appointments, he gave me instructions on how to sort it over the phone. Really top service. Thanks Steve!

• 1 month later...
Steve the spin doctor had saved our kitchen appliances several times over the years, and when our dishwasher finally died last week he gave us valuable advice on replacing it, saving us money and time. He's super knowledgeable, reliable, and friendly - a brilliant service. Highly recommended!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi,

I am still working but with zero contact with my customers.

I am wearing protective gloves and a mask so keeping myself and my customers as safe as possible.

We all need working ovens and washing machines during these tough times.

Steve (Spin Doctor)

londonspindoctor.com

• 1 month later...
Steve (spin doctor) just removed our old dishwasher and fitted the new one with a bit of electrical updating. He did an excellent job. Super quick at replying to my email / call, super quick at coming to do work and did whole job in under an hour. really happy with level of service and great that this job can still be done so efficiently in COVID times. highly recommended

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
A big thank you and huge recommendation for Steve the Spin doctor. Came out and helped me, then came back very quickly when my new part arrived. First rate service every time. if you need a dishwasher or washing machine repaired, Steve is the man for the job. His number 07921 777428.

• 1 month later...

Another big recommendation for the lovely Steve, AKA The Spin Doctor. 07921 777428

Steve has been fixing my dishwasher for many years and is an absolute delight. He is incredibly knowledgeable and can fix pretty much any issue. He is prompt and doesn't make a mess!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Spin Doctor Steve came to the rescue this week and saved me from having to hand wash school uniforms and PE kits! He was quick in calling me back, as well as coming round to fix the washing machine. Very Covid aware too. Highly recommend!

• 2 weeks later...
Another great recommendation for Steve who came round yesterday and removed (an old) and fitted a new dishwasher for me. Especially appreciated as I had only rung him towards the middle of last week to check availability before I ordered the new dishwasher. Steve removed the old machine cleanly and installed the new machine quickly. Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Another big recommendation for Steve!

My oven wasn't powering on and I called Steve. He gave me some instructions over the phone to see if I could fix it myself before he would come over. It turns out it was a simple fix that I did myself. A really professional and top guy.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...